how do you go about financing an HT?

hello,

I was just curious how one would go about financing an HT...

I am 23 years old..I make around $20-25K a year...I cannot afford to pay for an HT up front by any stretch of the imagination....

I own a 99 Ford Ranger..it bluebooks at about $5000....and I have decent to good credit..

Does anyone have any ideas on where to go to get financed? Any referrals in particular?

Thanks in advance

hello,

I was just curious how one would go about financing an HT...

I am 23 years old..I make around $20-25K a year...I cannot afford to pay for an HT up front by any stretch of the imagination....

I own a 99 Ford Ranger..it bluebooks at about $5000....and I have decent to good credit..

Does anyone have any ideas on where to go to get financed? Any referrals in particular?

Thanks in advance

Scarcrow

If your credit is good you must get the offers in the mail with special intro offers on credit cards for like 0 or low interest rates for 1 or 2 years. Most clinics will take credit cards so you can get a no or low interest loan by using one of these, make sure you make payments on time or the interest rate goes into the double digits.

Good luck.

TMAN

Scarecrow,

Many physicians also have arrangements with lenders to offer patient financing. I would imagine that the application process is much the same. When you start narrowing down your search for a physician and start emailing or calling them to set up a consultation, you can ask then if they offer financing.

I would not, however, make that a stipulation for who you decide on going with.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

A couple of ideas if you have a job, good credit and pay your bills.

- Use a personal loan with your truck as coladeral at a bank

- Use a new credit card offer that offers 0% or a low rate for the first 12 months (do not use credit card if it is above 9%)

- If you have a house, use a home equity loan and the interest is tax deductable.

- Many top doctors offers cosmetic financing at their office that you can request an application (I think Shapiro has this offer)

- the best, save as much as you can every paycheck and in about a year pay cash for a HT.

Scarecrow,

Yes, Dr. Rose does work with Dr. Shapiro in Minneapolis. You can also look up Capital One on their website as they offer a formal program entitled "Cosmetic Fee Plan".

Interest rates vary quite a bit so your best option is a low rate credit card.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY