Female patients Advanced Hair Studio

jemma

Are there any ladies out there who are currently or have been a patient at Advanced Hair Studio ? I have been using their services and products for many years and I would like to speak to others to gain their views and experiences.

I would like to know of any other companies who offer the same service as Advanced Hair Studio, who are not so expensive ?

jemma,

Your best best is to use the "find" feature of our forum community on "Advanced Hair Studio" to see what other members have used their products.

I encourage you however, to feel free to share your experience and which products you've tried, whether you felt they worked for you or not, etc.

Welcome to our hair restoration forum community!

Bill

• 3 weeks later...

Hi There Jemma

Please contact me on 02920 227 285 or e-mail me on: maeveduhy@advancedhairstudio.com - Advanced Hair Studio are more than happy to meet your requirements, we offer a wide range of Hair Replacement programs, some of which cost as little as a few hundred pounds.......I look forward to speaking to you soon

Maeve Duhy (Client Relations Manager) Advanced Hair Studio:

Originally posted by jemma:

Are there any ladies out there who are currently or have been a patient at Advanced Hair Studio ? I have been using their services and products for many years and I would like to speak to others to gain their views and experiences.

I would like to know of any other companies who offer the same service as Advanced Hair Studio, who are not so expensive ?

I am the Customer relations manager for Advanced Hair Studio