Anyone heard of Nourkrin??

Spursman

• 10 months later...

That's a question I want to ask too. I see two English female celebs have had good results, so I thought I'd also ask on this site too. I've used Minodoxil many years ago (for a short time only as my scalp became encrusted) so, as I haven't been able to pluck up the courage to have an HR as yet, I was thinking of trying Minodoxil again, but saw details about this on an English site.

Can anyone advise on this compared to Minodoxil in any way or what it contains, etc. Thanks.

I wondered about this product (as in above post)but no-one seems to know about this - unfortunately! It is a lot more expensive - nearly ??50 a month.

I'd also like to know if it contains alcohol, as I've tried Rogaine in the past but my scalp became encrusted so I stopped using it. But,I'm going to give it another go (until I can drum up the courage to take the long flight ECONOMY class, as I never can sleep and fidgit all the time - up and down walking most of the night - a nightmare for me! SO, could Robert or someone please let me know if there is another brand of minodoxil that is not so bad on the scalp - as I briefly remember someone (possibly Robert) mentioning that a brand containing low or no alcohol could be beneficial.

Please advise someone. Many thanks Bee

• 3 weeks later...

Bee

I remember this stuff being flogged by cosmetic surgery clinics in the UK through the early 90's - alongside minoxidil when it first became available here.

Allegedly the usual raft of 'all natural supplements' - available as pills/shampoo etc. in different strengths - however, in over a decade I never read about anyone in the UK reversing the genetic aspect of hair loss. The testimonials that are touted as part of the advertising blurb for Nourkrin seem to be from females that are either menopausal or who have a hormonal imbalance (childbirth etc.) - and I'm not convinced that 'cures' for female hairloss in the above cases could not simply be the result of natural physiological change through time.

Personally, I think the grotesquely expensive product smacks of those tablets you feed to dogs to give them a shiny coat and wet nose . . . seemingly some sort of fish oil!

Take care . . .