Best 'healing' shampoos and conditioners?

I've been wanting to purchase some shampoos and/or conditioners to use on my days off from Revita. I use rogaine, dermmatch, and a few other topically applied products, so my hair and scalp tend to take quite a beating over the course of the week.

The type of products that I'm really interested in using are the ones that help 'heal' the scalp and hair (i.e. use emu oil, aloe vera, jojoba etc. and don't include cheap, harsh chemical detergents). Of course if there are better alternatives out there then I'm all ears. Anyone have any suggestions or recommendations?

Yes. Shen Min--Vitalize. Go to shenmin.com. I have used this product and it is a great daily shampoo. NO, I don't use it because I believe that the Shen min will help grow hair, but it is a good product and reasonably priced.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

I like the aloe vera shampoo I used during my post op. Picked it up at a health food store.

Cheap & very gentle

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

I'd recommend Nioxin products to anyone. They may be a bit expensive......you can pick them up at any styling salon. For shampoo and conditioner I think you'll pay slightly over $30.

I actually just switched a short while ago to Garnier Fructis volumizing shampoo and really like it..............not sure it really thickens the hair much, just like it.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I finally decided on two products: Jason's Natural Aloe Vera Shampoo and Jason's Natural Jojoba Oil Conditioner. Why? Well, both were reviewed very highly on vitacost.com where I buy some of my supplements and sound pretty sexy. Since I live in Japan shipping expense is a also big factor, so I like to be able to combine my purchases whenever possible.

Currently I've been using the Revivogen shampoo and conditioner with Revita and on off-days. I use dermmatch too, so washing my hair a second time in the evening everyday leaves it feeling a bit 'fragile'. Hopefully, washing my hair in the evening with the new stuff I just ordered will do the trick.

That being said, I'll admit the Shen Min Vitalize looks particularly interesting. I'm considering picking it up sometime since it's only 10 bucks.

I haven't tried any Nioxin products yet, but I imagine there similar to Revivogen's; which I really like.

I also really like the H&S shampoo. Until recently I'd actually used H&S for the vast majority of my life. It's great, though I think the stuff I just ordered is a bit more on 'healing' side.