Neptune at 7 Months

Neptune

Dr. Epstein Patient. Surgery performed March 07.

Here we are at 7 months. Things are starting to happen! I've included a before pic just to compare against. Getting more and more "nice haircut" comments! Wife is after me about "de-frizzing" the new hair, and believe me I'm trying. Looking forward to the next few months.

9731022543_F8CC2EED07CE6B2521176AF0F8BAB5DC.jpg.thumb 2831022543_EAF44AB742B1BF7DAAD6F804E4426A96.jpg.thumb 2751034743_5BFFD912B31FA52CEB44B450A7AE4BF0.jpg.thumb

Dr. Epstein Patient. Surgery performed March 07.

Here we are at 7 months. Things are starting to happen! I've included a before pic just to compare against. Getting more and more "nice haircut" comments! Wife is after me about "de-frizzing" the new hair, and believe me I'm trying. Looking forward to the next few months.

9731022543_F8CC2EED07CE6B2521176AF0F8BAB5DC.jpg.thumb 2831022543_EAF44AB742B1BF7DAAD6F804E4426A96.jpg.thumb 2751034743_5BFFD912B31FA52CEB44B450A7AE4BF0.jpg.thumb

Looking good Neptune.

Arent the new haircut comments great!!! People just look at you strange and sometimes cannot put their finger on it!!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

The haircut part is really the best thing! I do catch people just kind of looking at me as if they are wondering what the heck is different. Since I decided long ago to just keep this to myself, I'm ready with the "I've been taking Propecia and using Rogaine for the last year and they work great" response if someone just flat out asks me what has happened. Really fun and exciting!

Neptune,

Dude you have hair! Looks great. Just my opinion--why not just tell them you had a HT? Really no different than saying you use Propecia and Rogaine because both answers tell them that you are not happy with not having hair. Just my opinion. I just wonder if we do a disservice to others because then people might actually believe that these drugs do infact grow hair? Can't you hear the comments-"Man you should see my buddies hair after using Propecia"

NN

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Hey man.

Regarding frizziness, get a smoothing shampoo and conditioner and then some smoothing serum to put in your hair after.

That should take care of it

I used Revita shampoo and that keep it pretty smooth by itself

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Neptune,

Things are really starting to happen for you. That's great!

The hair "frizziness" you refer to is typical in the beginning. This hair will slowly thicken, soften, and mature up to 18 months or so. There isn't going to be a whole lot you can do to stop the initial frizz in the beginning.

But you still have more to come!

Do you have a top down picture for comparison pictures that you can post similar to your before picture?

Thanks,

Bill

Thanks guys. This is really useful info. Nervous: I may tell down the road but I work in a politically "harsh" environment when it comes to this sort of thing. We'll see how things go as I still may tell at some point.

Bill: I intend to take some top down pics this weekend. I thought of that as I was posting as I want to be as fair as possible about these results. The "before" pic I posted just did the best job at demonstrating how much hair I had lost at that point before the surgery. I'll shoot a few top down and post them with this batch soon.

Thanks again guys!

Neptune