Gym workout effect on Hairloss

qvarnis

Hi

what do you not understand. Those are my 3 procedures I had .

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

This is a pretty old thread that became revived, just letting you guys know.

The only thing that causes MPB is DHT so i would not stop working out if I were you. Like the guys said go to a doc and get some proven meds that work...

You only live once...

Varun,

It is probably best that you start your own discussion thread in the "hair restoration question and answers" forum and you will most likely receive more help.

Many people start threads but when there is no more to say, it goes by the wayside - which is why it appears that there hasn't been a reply on this thread for over 2 years.

Assuming your hair loss is genetic, combatting hair loss with Propecia, Rogaine, and Nizoral or Revita is your best bet to maintain the natural hair you have and maybe even regrow hair.

Bill

• 1 year later...

I happened upon this topic as I familiarized myself with this site, having just joined. May I add a different perspective?

I am a (senior) woman who lifts weights and works out aerobically. I have been doing weight training for 25 years and lift pretty heavy for someone my size. My crown has always been on the thin side, but recently I am experiencing much more hair loss, to the point of considering transplants.

I'm certain being post-menopausal is part of my problem. I never thought building muscle might be a negative in any way. Being a muscular, somewhat bald "dude" might be ok. What about a muscular, somewhat bald gal? Hmmmm...