For all the young thinners

Whats up everyone, I just joined this forum.

I started thinning at the age of 18 and let me tell you..it was a very low point in my life. To all the young men who are thinning early, I enocurage you not to just sit around and get depressed about hair loss because you have many options.

Start looking into concealers...they can boost your self esteem a ton and trust me no one can tell you are wearing it..actually most people who are not going bald do not even know what concealers are!

Currently I use kerasome and toppik together and let me tell you the results I get are thicker than most regular peoples hair. I will be posting before and after pics soon. SO overall, conceal it and get on with your life..its just hair..dead protein fibers.

Whats up everyone, I just joined this forum.

I started thinning at the age of 18 and let me tell you..it was a very low point in my life. To all the young men who are thinning early, I enocurage you not to just sit around and get depressed about hair loss because you have many options.

Start looking into concealers...they can boost your self esteem a ton and trust me no one can tell you are wearing it..actually most people who are not going bald do not even know what concealers are!

Currently I use kerasome and toppik together and let me tell you the results I get are thicker than most regular peoples hair. I will be posting before and after pics soon. SO overall, conceal it and get on with your life..its just hair..dead protein fibers.

Welcome to the forum,

Nice to hear you're taking a positive approach about the loss and are starting with other options before considering a transplant, it's refreshing.

If you haven't heard of it or tried it, something you may want to consider is Propecia (Finasteride). I'm guessing you've heard of it, if not, search this site and you'll find plenty of information. In many cases it can halt or drastically slow your loss. A good hair & scalp cleansing regimen is also helpful.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.