I'm booked with Dr Jones in Tornto for late June

Well I guess I may become more of a regular around here soon. After 4 years of talking myself into and out of getting a HT I was able to choose the right HT surgeon for ME by reading and posting here.

I have spent time on other forums but this forum seems more mature, supportive, and extremely well informed (and very generous with sharing the knowledge!).

I went from selecting HT Drs based on location to booking a flight out of the country. Thanks to all here that convinced me that a HT is worth the trip to a Dr that best fits what you desire.

I am very excited about having Dr Jones perform my HT since we have spoken on the phone and exchanged e-mails several times already. He is very generous with his time on the phone and on-line. I am sure we will speak/write a few more times before I depart for Toronto.

I will be getting over 2,500 FUT via a strip to restore my NW 5. I am 33 yrs old and started to recede at age 23 and on Proscar for 8 months.

I have already taken several digital "before" photos and plan to post my results to help those like me that gain so much knowledge and confidence from the photos already posted here.

Hopefully after my HT my father will see what a proper HT looks like....not a HT at all!! Maybe he'll book his own appointment to have his 1983 model updated to a 2003.

Tucson to Toronto roundtrip icon_smile.gif !!

Well I guess I may become more of a regular around here soon. After 4 years of talking myself into and out of getting a HT I was able to choose the right HT surgeon for ME by reading and posting here.

I have spent time on other forums but this forum seems more mature, supportive, and extremely well informed (and very generous with sharing the knowledge!).

I went from selecting HT Drs based on location to booking a flight out of the country. Thanks to all here that convinced me that a HT is worth the trip to a Dr that best fits what you desire.

I am very excited about having Dr Jones perform my HT since we have spoken on the phone and exchanged e-mails several times already. He is very generous with his time on the phone and on-line. I am sure we will speak/write a few more times before I depart for Toronto.

I will be getting over 2,500 FUT via a strip to restore my NW 5. I am 33 yrs old and started to recede at age 23 and on Proscar for 8 months.

I have already taken several digital "before" photos and plan to post my results to help those like me that gain so much knowledge and confidence from the photos already posted here.

Hopefully after my HT my father will see what a proper HT looks like....not a HT at all!! Maybe he'll book his own appointment to have his 1983 model updated to a 2003.

Tucson to Toronto roundtrip icon_smile.gif !!

Congratulations on your decision!

I know how you feel: You feel like you've finally got some control back, like there is everything to look forward to and nothing to be afraid of.

And that is before a single hair has been transplanted.

That the power of a dream. An idea based on knowledge and sound judgment and confident decision making.

I think you'll be so pleased. I'm beginning to believe that NW5s are truly the "best" HT candidates. They can get a lot of FUs on their top and the aesthetic improvement is so great. It is like a new life has been bestowed on you.

Because it has.

Best of luck with the rest of your journey!

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

It's kinda funny...when I look in the mirror now at the deep recession on the sides it doesn't bother me one bit after making the appointment for the HT.

It's like I know I've only got a limited time left with the ole Squiggy look before it's all filled in icon_wink.gif

I'm not even in a hurry anymore because time will fly by I'm sure. I think I'm more nervous about the trip to Toronto and back than I am the HT!