Question on buying Propecia online from Canada

Does anyone know about ordering Propecia on canadiandrugswholesale.com?

I would like to order it from Canada because its a lot cheaper for a 3 months 90 supply pills $144.99 rather than $200.00 and up in the USA.

Can I trust canadiandrugswholesale.com is it legit?

Propecia (finasteride tablets) Type Strength Quantity Price (USD)

Brand 1mg 180 Tablets $279.99 BUY

Brand 1mg 30 Tablets $64.99 BUY

Brand 1mg 90 Tablets $144.99 BUY

Does anyone know about ordering Propecia on canadiandrugswholesale.com?

I would like to order it from Canada because its a lot cheaper for a 3 months 90 supply pills $144.99 rather than $200.00 and up in the USA.

Can I trust canadiandrugswholesale.com is it legit?

Propecia (finasteride tablets) Type Strength Quantity Price (USD)

Brand 1mg 180 Tablets $279.99 BUY

Brand 1mg 30 Tablets $64.99 BUY

Brand 1mg 90 Tablets $144.99 BUY

LT,

I can't honestly answer that question...but if you want to save money, why don't you consider talking to a doctor to get a prescription for Proscar? Instead of taking 1 Propecia a day, you would take 1/4 a Proscar pill a day because 1/4 a pill contains approximately 1.25 mg of Finasteride. Plus you will only pay about $80 from what I understand. I am one who still uses Propecia but I will be switching to Proscar when I run out of Propecia.

Bill

Guest Cousin_It

I would agree 100% with Bill, pick up the US Proscar and split it. Buying from a Canadian source is probably not a bad idea, they closely emulate the FDA protocol, but you have a lot at stake, your hair, so why not make sure it is as bioavailable as possible. Definitely stay away from other foreign suppliers, its a crap shoot with those and not worth the risk. Good Luck!

Thanks for the response fellahs even though responses on this forum are far and few. I won't be ordering anything from Canada, I agree with both of you that it's a crap shoot. About Proscar do DOCTORS recommend cutting the pill 4 times? Who came up with cutting Proscar into 4 pieces?