Body Hair Transplant from a strip

I am looking into getting a HT very seriously. I am 32, and though I have hair on my whole head it is very thin and miniturized, so if I am not a full NW 6 I am well on my way. My biggest concern at this point is a ear to ear scar. I have been reading about BHT and FUE, and their draw backs. Does anyone know if BHT is done by taking a strip? Like from the center of the chest or stomach. I have a lot of donor hair in this area.

Also, are there any military guys on here? I am and that is the main reason I am concerned about the scar, as it would most likey be pretty visible with a high and tight, or even a low reg.

Lastly, I have been looking at Dr Ross in SD. I saw some old post stating he wasnt the best, then more recently that he was quite good.

Sorry for the long post.

I am looking into getting a HT very seriously. I am 32, and though I have hair on my whole head it is very thin and miniturized, so if I am not a full NW 6 I am well on my way. My biggest concern at this point is a ear to ear scar. I have been reading about BHT and FUE, and their draw backs. Does anyone know if BHT is done by taking a strip? Like from the center of the chest or stomach. I have a lot of donor hair in this area.

Also, are there any military guys on here? I am and that is the main reason I am concerned about the scar, as it would most likey be pretty visible with a high and tight, or even a low reg.

Lastly, I have been looking at Dr Ross in SD. I saw some old post stating he wasnt the best, then more recently that he was quite good.

Sorry for the long post.

BHT should be an absolute "last resort".

Unique dilemma being in the military, for sure; when I met with Dr. Feller recently and talked about BHT/FUE he mentioned having worked on two military guys fairly recently who couldn't get strip done while they were serving, and, instead, did some FUE w/ the intent of trying to finish off their baldness at a future date via strip.

Your best bet, IMO, is to take some really clear pics and send them to a couple reputable clinics and let the docs give you a free analysis; explain to them your situation so they can take it into account.

Feller and Ilter are the only FUE docs I would even consider, as they are the only docs who I have see show dedication and some transparency with. FUE is an extremely difficult procedure that has some glaring attributes over strip, which, unfortunately but predictably, many have seized upon and tried to capitalize on from a marketing standpoint.....and they don't have the goods to back up the talk.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!