Day 19 transplanted hair falling out

I know the transplanted hair is supposed to fall out, however, they fall out in a huge amount when the days that I wear a hat, does it really matter? Also, when would the pink on my receipt area goes away? I know I am a little bit nervous now, but thanks for the reply in advance.

I know the transplanted hair is supposed to fall out, however, they fall out in a huge amount when the days that I wear a hat, does it really matter? Also, when would the pink on my receipt area goes away? I know I am a little bit nervous now, but thanks for the reply in advance.

All normal for them to fall out, it's the pits seeing them jump ship. On the other hand at least it's the start of the next phase, 3-4 months from now new little sprouts will appear.

The pinkness will go, it varies from person to person, some aloe vera gel (no alcohol) will help a lot.

IH

HT2 2570 grafts Dr Feller

HT 2350 grafts Dr Epstein

Finax 1mg per day

nizoral 2% 3/week

MSM 3000 mg / day

TOTAL GRAFTS 4920

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=albumtopic&TOPIC_OID=6751014913&f=2566060861

This is definately normal don't worry about it.

Like Irish said you could use something like aloe vera to sooth the redness and make the pinkness dissapear. icon_wink.gif

(Signature removed by Falceros - Co-Moderator of this community due to promotional material. Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.