FINALLY A WAY TO REGROW HAIR FULLY

Cured

WHOA WHOA WHOA....LETS SLAM ON SOME BREAKS HERE PLEASE!!!!! Dust is a much more effective form of Propecia...DUST is very dangerous because it stops your body from producing 2 types of chemicals (as opposed to propecia which only stops you from producing one)...The one that Dust stops you from producing that Propecia doesnt is a brain chemical....Rubbing Dust on your head, for this to be working means that you are messing with brain chemicals...Please be careful people..Dust is very dangerous as it is...PLEASE BE CAREFUL...

This is possible ... however, how probable is it that the topical drug penetrates deep enough and stays around the follicle long enough to not only inhibit DHT production but to actually result in hair growth?

Minoxidil topically works and you never know ... sometime in the future there might be topical forms of finasteride and the like that actually work without having the systemic side effects

• 4 weeks later...

ok so I signed up here because this topic interests me. I have been losing my hair since I was around 17 I am now 36. Dutasteride is a 5-alpha reductase enzyme inhibitor which is the enzyme responsible for converting testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) so it can be very

effective for men with androgenetic alopecia by reducing the conversion enzyme, but only to reduce further hair loss. those who claim that dutasteride is causing the hair to grow back simply did not lose thier hair. let me explain what I am getting at. When a hair follicle is in its telogen stage the constant bombardment of DHT causes the follicle to remain dormant until the DHT finally destroys the follicle which can take many years, not all cases are like this but it is the common course for androgenetic alopecia. When the DHT has been reduced enough the follicle will start its anagen stage and produce hair again. now I am not opposed to experimentation but putting dutas or any 5-ARD inhibitors on your scalp is wasting your product because dutas is NOT a DHT blocker, furthermore although it is possible to absorb raw dutasteride (which is a white/yellow powder) by compounding with polyethylene glycol or similar mixing agent, olive oil will work. you are still better off just swallowing the pill for best effect.