Paranoid doctor

lorenzo

This comment was made on another website

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Hey all. Quick history on me: 28, only noticeable thinning in hairline (2 inches deep). I went to Dr. Woods nearly 6 months ago for 600 grafts (only at hairline) as I wanted to avoid a large noticeabe linear scar.

Fast forward to today -- My head is MUCH more diffuse ALL over (a diffuse thinning going all the way to my vertex!--not happy about this). In other words, I can CLEARLY see my scalp from my hairline to vertex (some areas are slightly thicker) whereas it was quite thick and dark prior to the procedure.

I am getting extremely concerned about the situation. At the 4.5-5 month stage, I initially noticed a slight overall thinning. Keep in mind I have never had issues with diffuse thinning and the diffuse thinning likely was around before then as I had my hair short and hardly ever checked non-hairline thickness.

I'm currently using 5% Xandrox (have been for 3 weeks all over my head; 3 months at hairline). I've read stories of others who've had loss at non-transplanted areas of their head and can only hope it will return. In fact, my transplanted hairline hair is thinning as well. I'm hoping someone can offer some advice; I should be enjoying a thickened hairline and not dealing with a situation IMO MUCH worse than prior to the transplant.

Then on another website this comment was made

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>

Someone by the name "isohair" has made some extraordinary comments on hlh about a single hairline procedure he apparently had with us 6 months ago.

We ask isohair to present our office with evidence to substantiate and verify his claim, and also present pictures on all the forums.

We need to exercise vigilance and security measures as we have been targeted by certain people whose aim it is to discredit us and the Declaration of Patients Rights , so that the mainstream public never hears about it. More about this later.

Dr Woods

Now I don't see where this guy is trying to discredit anyone. Why does Dr. Woods so aggressively want to protect the truth. This gentleman went to go see him on March 25 and Dr. Woods knows it. Instead of contacting this person directly he rather post with some BS story. Why does Dr. Woods insist that he posts pictures when all along he doesn't post any good pictures himself? These commented are both uncalled for and disgusting. What gives a doctor the right to attack a patient and make up a story when he knows exactly who it is?

This is the guys original posting about going to Woods.

Posting about going to Woods

What other secrets is Dr. Woods trying to cover up?

Lorenzo

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

This comment was made on another website

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Hey all. Quick history on me: 28, only noticeable thinning in hairline (2 inches deep). I went to Dr. Woods nearly 6 months ago for 600 grafts (only at hairline) as I wanted to avoid a large noticeabe linear scar.

Fast forward to today -- My head is MUCH more diffuse ALL over (a diffuse thinning going all the way to my vertex!--not happy about this). In other words, I can CLEARLY see my scalp from my hairline to vertex (some areas are slightly thicker) whereas it was quite thick and dark prior to the procedure.

I am getting extremely concerned about the situation. At the 4.5-5 month stage, I initially noticed a slight overall thinning. Keep in mind I have never had issues with diffuse thinning and the diffuse thinning likely was around before then as I had my hair short and hardly ever checked non-hairline thickness.

I'm currently using 5% Xandrox (have been for 3 weeks all over my head; 3 months at hairline). I've read stories of others who've had loss at non-transplanted areas of their head and can only hope it will return. In fact, my transplanted hairline hair is thinning as well. I'm hoping someone can offer some advice; I should be enjoying a thickened hairline and not dealing with a situation IMO MUCH worse than prior to the transplant.

Then on another website this comment was made

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>

Someone by the name "isohair" has made some extraordinary comments on hlh about a single hairline procedure he apparently had with us 6 months ago.

We ask isohair to present our office with evidence to substantiate and verify his claim, and also present pictures on all the forums.

We need to exercise vigilance and security measures as we have been targeted by certain people whose aim it is to discredit us and the Declaration of Patients Rights , so that the mainstream public never hears about it. More about this later.

Dr Woods

Now I don't see where this guy is trying to discredit anyone. Why does Dr. Woods so aggressively want to protect the truth. This gentleman went to go see him on March 25 and Dr. Woods knows it. Instead of contacting this person directly he rather post with some BS story. Why does Dr. Woods insist that he posts pictures when all along he doesn't post any good pictures himself? These commented are both uncalled for and disgusting. What gives a doctor the right to attack a patient and make up a story when he knows exactly who it is?

This is the guys original posting about going to Woods.

Posting about going to Woods

What other secrets is Dr. Woods trying to cover up?

Lorenzo

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

lorenzo. Dr Woods is Human. If he is paranoid, thats him.. So be it.. What was the point of starting this thread. To help the poster isohair, or just start flames and arguements?

Are you a perfect human being?

I can tell you for the most part 95% would say on this forum and every other forum you are participate in, that you are defenitely not...

Before you call someone else paranoid perhaps you should look in the mirror first...

It doesnt sound like anything went wrong. 600 FUE grafts will not offer much coverage anyway and his progrression of baldness seems natural. He's mostly upset at GOD and perhaps that he didnt get as much coverage from 600 FUE grafts as he would like.

I think most people can read between the lines.

Woodies to the rescue . You are very predictable and knew that you would be the first to respond.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Dr Woods is Human. If he is paranoid, thats him.. So be it.. What was the point of starting this thread. To help the poster isohair, or just start flames and arguements?

A doctor owns a patients a certain kind of respect. Your leader is paranoid and his history shows that his post against people like Poet have done nothing more than lose creditality.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Are you a perfect human being?

I can tell you for the most part 95% would say on this forum and every other forum you are participate in, that you are defenitely not...

Are you ok? Baldbozo you are nothing more than Woods b$tch. Never shown one picture always defending and justifying the fact that you spend ten of thousands on his procedure.

I am not perfect that is for sure but if I asked $8800 for anywhere from 200-600 grafts you bet I would try my best to be.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Before you call someone else paranoid perhaps you should look in the mirror first...

I am paranoid? This is an open forum right?When I look in the mirror I am very happy with what I see and thankful that I didn't have to mortgage my house to get a transplant.

Now make sure that you get a pat on the head and tonight you deserve a bigger bone.

Lorenzo

Futzyhead; Go *&*&*& yourself. Also your hair looks great!!!!

Lorenzo