LASERCOMB

UKGEEZER

Just ordered one...

it has a 5 month money back guarantee so its gotta be worth a shot..

if it gets FDA approved then obviously the pricewill rocket and guarantee will drop..

fingers crossed... Ive got some proscar coming too so the combination will HOPEFULLY help me out...

I am also skeptical but heyits ??365 with delivery (the credit card is interest free till october) and its a 5 month money back guarantee (all they keep is 10%) so for ??36 its worth a go..

has anyone used Toppik here?

Bro I tried the Lasercomb and didn't think it did all that much..

Used it for a couple of months and although the hairs feels nicer and fuller straight after usage the effects were off!!...NO regrowth with it!...

Besides you now have a 5 month refund policy so if you don't respond to it you can always return it....

~ParAbLE~

I will post some pics soon. I started in September with one and immediately the hairs felt fuller after some shedding from initial use.

I dont think there is any new growth myself, but rather just a stabilization of loss and fuller healthier feel.

I think there was progress from start to 3 months and now just maintaining. You can see for yourself in a few days when I get the pics up.

Sorry, now I have a 3.2 megapixel camera and the images exceed the allowed file space. Maybe somebody can suggest how to post higher resolution pics.

here is after 6 months of use.

DSC00112.JPE.87de79187cfa788be25e60984f14580a.JPE