Dr Epstein on the 26th!

mil

he 26th is my procedure with Epstein and I'm excited! He'll start at 9am(approx 1500 fus) What time do you think I'm be finished? Any other words of advice? Thanks!!!

he 26th is my procedure with Epstein and I'm excited! He'll start at 9am(approx 1500 fus) What time do you think I'm be finished? Any other words of advice? Thanks!!!

Hi Mil,

Your procedure should go pretty fast but take some DVDs/music with you to help pass the time. I did, and we all had (the techs and I) a good time listening to the tunes.

Make sure you are clear on post op care and don't hesitate to scan this site for past experiences which you will definitely encounter. I've said this before and will say it again, the hardest part of the procedure is waiting for your hair to grow. That's when you experience some degree of remorse, doubt and impatience until you reach your full potential.

Enjoy the ride!

HIGA

2400 Grafts with Dr. Epstein 11/8/06

Nizoral 3X/week

Rogaine foam 2x/day

Agree with Bill - Follow the pre and post op directions to the letter. Dr. E. posts these on his web site, so you can just print them off and review. It's nice having the instructions there with you so you can look at them from time to time as you get nervous in the next week leading up to your procedure. You should be laying off any blood thinners from here on out (if you aren't already). Hope you get a chance to enjoy a little of Miami while you are there.

Post with any questions or email and I'll answer anything I can. Good luck!