scar question.

I will be having my second HT in sometime in April. I have already had one HT, and would like my second to be my last with several FUE procedures. My question is, I already have a scar from my first HT, will the size of the scar get bigger if I have a second HT, or will it be still a pencil line scar and the more the doctor takes from the donor area, does the scar size get bigger or is it still a pencil line scar

I will be having my second HT in sometime in April. I have already had one HT, and would like my second to be my last with several FUE procedures. My question is, I already have a scar from my first HT, will the size of the scar get bigger if I have a second HT, or will it be still a pencil line scar and the more the doctor takes from the donor area, does the scar size get bigger or is it still a pencil line scar

d--- Your doc should excise the scar tissue when he or she removes the donor strip. The result of this is that you should have and fully expect another thin scar... hope this helps!!!!!

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Hi

B is right . In fact after removing the old scar , the doc ( if he's a good one) could suture the donor area with the new Tricho closure and you will be even better off with a minimal scar at worst

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

cool..I just do not want my scar getting bigger. I am having my second HT with Dr. Feller and looking forward to it. Does anyone know what kind of a closure method Dr. Feller uses? What is this new trueo or something closing method?