Minigrafting and Micrografting HT

johnno

cousin_it, Bill,

I would love to meet up with some americanos in their native land; it would be great to meet up with you both, it won't be for another year or 2 though. I just hope you are both still up for meeting then ? I just hope you can understand my accent as it is a rather dodgy welsh one. Don't even know if any of you have heard of wales; it is a small country within Great Britain, which is seperate from england. You have been warned about the dodgy accent and it comes with or without hair, so you have been warned (haha)!!!

Originally posted by spex:

Johnno, I have not seen your pics but depending on your existing donor supply i am certain Dr Feller will be able to harvest as much as possible in order to give you as much coverage as possible. The best thing is to wait for several months to see how your recent HT works out - This way an appropriate plan of action can be applied to your individual case.

If you are interested Dr Feller is over in the UK performing consultations on the 27th/30th January now and there is also an openhouse of several UK Dr Feller patients getting together for a few beers also.

Cheers spex for the post. I will leave the HT for a year or 2 and then pursue another for definite. I will leave the UK consultation this year and attend in 2008, as i think the true results of my old school HT will be revealed and my HT expectations will be clearer!! I will keep in touch with you from time to time!

Thanks Spex

Guest Cousin_It

johnno...

Sure I have heard of Wales, didn't Tom Jones come from there. I don't think he has such a bad accent.

Whenever it happens, it happens. Unless the meds kill me I will still be around. When you come down it sure will be easier on you if someone knows the area. Heck, maybe we can even hit some of the hot spots in Manhattan. I am sure that will grow some hair on you!

Just take your time and see what grows and we will take it from there. Good Luck to you.

Cous,

I would very much like to hit some of the hotspots in Manhattan, and it sure would be easier to have a guide with me who is also a friend, so thanks!! Maybe we could hire a soft top car to drive around Manhattan whilst having the bonus of our new found hair flowing in the cool afternoon breeze, weather permitting!! You have impressed me with ur knowledge of Wales and Tom Jones, and my accent isn't so bad then cause i sound like him!

cous

nah, i can't sing like him but i bet we will be able to get loads of women if we flash the cash! I used to sing for a heavy metal band many moons ago when i had the hair, don't know if that type of singing would attract the women ?

Oh this is good...we're going to be in Manahattan picking up chicks? Good...my HT will be completely grown in by a year or two icon_wink.gif. Wait...I don't think my wife will like that very much =\. Ah well...I'll scope the honeys for both of you instead. Anyway...I plan on being around in a year or two, unless something unexpected happens. I can't speak for how OFTEN I will be here...maybe I'll get more of a life by then and I'll have to change my title...lol.

Either way...it would be fun to meet up with you guys. Of course, I know just about as much as Johnno about Manhattan.

Bill

my accent is good, the women i have spoken to outside wales think it is sexy so we may have some luck yet!! Sounds like we are going to have such a laugh, i can't wait to meet up with you guys it gives me so much more of an incentive to save for that special day!! Cheers Bill, you can scope the honeys for us, i bet you got an eye for them. It is the opposite with me, women give me the eye a glass one (haha)!!