Plz estimate my required grafts

If you want somewhat dense packing, then my guess is that you'll need about 4000 grafts. However, if you're more interested in coverage than on having it very dense, then 3000 might suffice.

The best strategy will be to send your pictures to some reputed doctors whose work you like. That way, you'll get a range of opinions regarding your options.

There are a few different ways you can approach your case. At age 27 you need to be careful with having transplants in the crown area. Are you taking Propecia? From the photos it does appear that you have really nice donor hair. You may want to consider doing 2500-3000 follicular unit grafts to just the hairline, frontal, and mid scalp areas. It is alway smart to preserve as much donor hair in case it is needed later. This hair loss did not occur in one day and sometimes it is not the best plan to try and fix it all in one day.

Thanks Guys!

I just started on propecia 3 weeks ago which I feel will take good care of my crown. I am quite rushed to have my HT asap at this point of time and dont want to wait for a year to check for propecia results. So is it fine if I go for hairline, frontal and mid scalp as I suppose propecia wont help me in these areas.

Thanks!