Well

I know its a bit early but i am scared. I had 1500 Strip performed on me by Dr. A in New delhi in my frontal area on 7th April 2005. I am a diffused thinner. Before the surgery i had more hair then what i have after 2 months.

Actually i asked the doctor that how much of shockloss can i expect and he told me that he will cu the hair small so that he can insert new hair betwwen them in such an angle so the the roots of the existing hair dosent get damaged.

After two months i clearly see that most of my old hair has gone. I mean they have strted growing but i feel totally naked on the front. i know the new hair wgrowth will kick in after three months but still will my old hair come back. I am really scared help me out here. I just pray this HT goes fine with me...

Well

I know its a bit early but i am scared. I had 1500 Strip performed on me by Dr. A in New delhi in my frontal area on 7th April 2005. I am a diffused thinner. Before the surgery i had more hair then what i have after 2 months.

Actually i asked the doctor that how much of shockloss can i expect and he told me that he will cu the hair small so that he can insert new hair betwwen them in such an angle so the the roots of the existing hair dosent get damaged.

After two months i clearly see that most of my old hair has gone. I mean they have strted growing but i feel totally naked on the front. i know the new hair wgrowth will kick in after three months but still will my old hair come back. I am really scared help me out here. I just pray this HT goes fine with me...

I hope it works out for you.

Shock loss of existing hair can be caused by direct trauma when the new grafts are placed, but it can also be caused by indirect trauma too. Even if your doctor is careful not to directly damage your existing hair, shock loss can be a problem. Guys can even have shock loss in a completely different area than where grafts were placed. That's according to Dr Bernstein and other doctors, and also what patients sometimes report they experienced.

Stay on your preventative regimine if you have one (Finasteride or whatever you use) and hopefully things will work out in the end.

Switch, have you tried posting on the hairsite forum. i can understand your fear. The only reason i mentioned hairsite is that, for some reason, Dr. A is one of the major topics there. Every other post is either by him or about him. You can have your concerns responded to by Dr. A himself, as well as his patients.

Take care

Paris