Is it possible to lose a graft 19 days out of surgery?!

So I was just taking a shower and was just barely rubbing my scalp with my fingertips to try to get the remaining scabs off..then out of no where I noticed a little spot of blood around one of the transplanted hairs. Now it's not much and it wasn't like streaming down my forehead or anything but it still got me a little worried icon_frown.gif Should I be concerned about this or was it probably just scab or pimple or something? This friday will be the 3 week mark from the day of my HT.

- 1 HT ~ 3000 grafts

- Regimen:

Propecia 1X daily

So I was just taking a shower and was just barely rubbing my scalp with my fingertips to try to get the remaining scabs off..then out of no where I noticed a little spot of blood around one of the transplanted hairs. Now it's not much and it wasn't like streaming down my forehead or anything but it still got me a little worried icon_frown.gif Should I be concerned about this or was it probably just scab or pimple or something? This friday will be the 3 week mark from the day of my HT.

- 1 HT ~ 3000 grafts

- Regimen:

Propecia 1X daily

It is very unlikely to loose a graft almost 3 weeks after the procedure. If you had a little bleeding it was probably just a scab that was not quite ready to come off. I do not know the details of your surgery, but even if one graft did dislodge it should not change your results. Most of the time if a grafts is lost it will occur in the first 4-5 days.