ROGAINE FOAM SURVEY

HT55

Hey I was just wondering how long a can of foam is lasting you guys ? I'm getting an average of 17 days from a can. It's working great for me and I have quite a bit of hair (need maybe a 1K graft touchup in the hairline area) an there is no way 1/2 capfull would cover my head. I was just thinking some people may not be using enough as I think I'm using exactly what I need to cover my head from hairline to crown.

If people could post how long a can lasts, where you apply it, how long you have been on it and your results that would be great.

a can lasts me 17 days

I apply it from my crown to hairline

been using it approx 1 year

I have good crown results, great mid scalp results, only been using it on the hairline about 2 months but I'm seeing many small hairs already

Hey I was just wondering how long a can of foam is lasting you guys ? I'm getting an average of 17 days from a can. It's working great for me and I have quite a bit of hair (need maybe a 1K graft touchup in the hairline area) an there is no way 1/2 capfull would cover my head. I was just thinking some people may not be using enough as I think I'm using exactly what I need to cover my head from hairline to crown.

If people could post how long a can lasts, where you apply it, how long you have been on it and your results that would be great.

a can lasts me 17 days

I apply it from my crown to hairline

been using it approx 1 year

I have good crown results, great mid scalp results, only been using it on the hairline about 2 months but I'm seeing many small hairs already

Yeah dude i've been applying more than 1/2 a capful and i go through each can about 17-20 days roughly. Ive only been on it for 1 1/2 months now nearing 2.. no side effects from it.

~im getting a hair transplant in 2012 when im 25~

HT55, i'm sorry I can't answer your foam question but i'm really hoping you can help me out? I am interested in using the foam all over the top but i've heard many horror stories. Is there any chance what so ever you could show me before/after pics so I can compare my loss to yours and what to expect? Man, you have no idea how helpful this would be!! If your able to, my email is timallen45@hotmail.com Thanks so much!-Tim

ps are you on any other treatments such as Finasteride?

Originally posted by timallen45:

HT55, i'm sorry I can't answer your foam question but i'm really hoping you can help me out? I am interested in using the foam all over the top but i've heard many horror stories. Is there any chance what so ever you could show me before/after pics so I can compare my loss to yours and what to expect? Man, you have no idea how helpful this would be!! If your able to, my email is timallen45@hotmail.com Thanks so much!-Tim

ps are you on any other treatments such as Finasteride?

I've been using foam all over my top for 1 1/2 months and haven't experienced any shedding, atleast haven't noticed.

~im getting a hair transplant in 2012 when im 25~

Originally posted by HT55:

Yes I am on Finasteride. You can see my results in the thread below (I'm the 2nd guy with only 2 pics) the first pic is August 2007 and the 2nd pic is Dec 2007. I will be getting updated pics with the same lighting done soon.

I was aloso worried about a shed so I wasn't using foam in my hairline until 2 months ago so the after pic is just using foam in the middle and crown.

Any questions feel free to ask

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/showthread.php?t=149286

Ok Ht55!

Your hair looks pretty darn good! So you got these results with or without a hair transplant? My thinning is kind of similiar to how yours was. There is more concentrated thinning right behind the hairline yet an over all thinning on complete top area and down the middle. Man, I don't know what to do. I feel like I really need to keep my hair as I have pretty damn big pointy ears and a rather big nose. For me, hair makes a big difference in my appearance! Many can pull off the shaved look and evan sport it well, but I can't pull it off. And I can't tolerate Finasteride which really sucks! I've tried it many times but my body simply can't take it! I feel like i'm shit out of luck! Tim