Where should somebody be progress wise at 4 weeks?

Many of my crusts are falling off. Some remain. I cant help but be alarmed when I see the hairs falling out with the crusts even though my paperwork says this is normal. Should all my crusts be gone at 4 weeks? Most are gone. Some are loose particles but remain in the hair. Does all the hair fall out? Does most of it? Or does most of it stay? Sorry if these are too many questions. icon_smile.gif

4374 grafts-7/2/2008-Dr Rahal

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

want-

all the hairs will fall out icon_frown.gif, but will come back to life in a few months. All crusts should be gone at this point as well. I am not sure why Dr. R doesn't have you begin working on it sooner??

Be patient, as you will be at this phase with no "new" hair for a while. Your native hair will grow back, but the others will be dormant for a while.

Keep growing,

Eman

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...

It seems many doctors have conflicting words on the crusts. Dr Rahals paper work says no picking they will fall out on their own in 2-3 weeks. They are mostly gone. The remains are not attached to the scalp but loose particles attached to the hair.

4374 grafts-7/2/2008-Dr Rahal

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

Tell people you have scabies.

How do you still have crusts at 4 weeks? When they fall off, are you putting them back on with dermabond? I think all mine were gone after about a week.

I'm sitting here at about four weeks myself now. A few of the hairs appear to be thinking about sticking around, but not many. Most of them have fallen out, and now I'm just waiting for those little bastards to start growing again. I am assuming it will be at least a few weeks before anything happens, and probably a few months before there is anything I can see. I'm not too worried about it.