Temple Point Question - Which Doctor?

Criss

Long time forum reader but this is my first post

Which doctors should I be looking at for temple point reconstruction? I'm referring to the triangular hair that includes the sideburns. Interested in Dr. Rahal but have not seen any pictures of this area from his clinc.

Are there any out there?

What about Hasson and Wong and Feller?

Love to hear from you

Criss

Have you considered FUE?

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Need about 2500 grafts in total to re-build the hairline and the area behid the hairline)

This is according to doctors I have visited and sent pictures to online.

My dilema, if i was to assume Hasson, Rahal, and Feller are all equal in terms of hairline, which one would be most artistic at the temple points? The temple areas are important part of this decision.

I have requested work from all, but haven't been sent any from Rahal.

Thanks

Criss

From what I have read and head, Dr Rahal offer's some of the best hairlines in the business. If rebuilding the hairline is your main focus I would choose Dr Rahal. Of course H&W and Dr Feller are world class surgeons. If for instance you want to do an FUE then Dr Feller is the master. So it depends what you are specifically looking for. Since its temple points you are interested I would certainly consider the FUE option with Dr Feller.

Criss,

I had my surgery done by Dr. Alexander in Phoenix. He is also renowned for his hairline work and has an artistic background. I am extremely happy with my results with him and several of my personal friends are making appointments with him based on my results.

Check out his result pics on the Network, or on his website (biltmoresurgical.com).

Best wishes in your decision!!

osidekid