Where's Dr Feller?

Hi

Didnt they give you antibiotics to take post op? Just tell the receptionist it is very important. In addition, you can always talk to one of the consultants. They are quite knowledgeble as they have been through many HT's with patients.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Hi there folks. He's very good doctor, and I'm awaiting the grafts to grow out; I had a strip transplant with him over a month ago - but -- after the operation, very hard to get him to pick up the phone (never did speak to him till I had my appointment to take out the staples). His receptionists have a lot of the answers to your questions -- but.. it seems like after spending a lot of money on the procedure it would be good "bedside manner" for the doctor to answer your questions and follow up with you on the phone ("How are you feeling?", etc.). Even if he's delegated the answering of the kind of questions you may have because maybe he's done that many times before, it's the first time of the experience for you! That's part of his job. Anyway, when I was finally able to touch the recipient area in the front of my head, it felt like he made it quite dense, so I think he did an excellent job. I just would have felt better talking to him at some point during the post-op procedure.

I am having a very difficult time contacting Dr. Feller also. I spoke to him in PM sent him pictures and never heard from him again. I just want to get some input if he can do repair work on my 2 ht strip scars. I hope he doesn't think make case isn't important to him because I have been very unhappy about having 2 old strip scars behind my head.