Has anyone heard of this shampoo?

Kerastase Bain Prevention by L'Oreal. L'Oreal is a pretty big shampoo company and the bottle itself says "helps reduce the risk of hair loss". You can go to http://www.amazon.com/Kerastase-LOreal-Prevention-Shampoo-Aminexil/dp/B000FSEVR0

to see it for yourself. I've been using it for a few days and I actually think it is rejuvinating some of my hairs as I'm starting to see many tiny stubbles in the receding area. I am not using the aminexil treatment but I would consider trying it.

Any replies to this would be greatly appreciated.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matt,

I am glad you chose the word rejuvinating because it certainly won't help to grow any hair and highly unlikely it will stop the hairloss process. Unless it has genetic alterating technology that can convert your genes to those of a gorilla's, you won't see any changes. Sorry. icon_frown.gif

Haircare products are important however for maintaining healthy hair. The fact that you have only used it for a couple of days tells me that it is likely just cleansing debris from the hair/hairshaft and that is what you are noticing. It makes the hair therefore healthier looking by elliminating some of the heavy oils. That in itself is worth something however because it will give you the appearance of healthier hair and possibly in fact healthier hair.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90