hairrate-a bidding system

Naruto

Hey guys

I was wondering you think it would be possible to post my, pics or anyone who wanted to and have doctors bid for what they can do for the patient with what methodologies and give an estimate with perks like hotel and travel reimbursements. I think most of us have an idea of a range of doctors we want and what our goals are but getting the most bang for the buck we can really use the site to make decisions better, my two cents. It probably needs more details.

1.25mg finasteride

drugstore.com 100 pills $225

quarter them

5% rogaine foam

samsclub $50 4 month supply

vanity my downfall

Hey guys

I was wondering you think it would be possible to post my, pics or anyone who wanted to and have doctors bid for what they can do for the patient with what methodologies and give an estimate with perks like hotel and travel reimbursements. I think most of us have an idea of a range of doctors we want and what our goals are but getting the most bang for the buck we can really use the site to make decisions better, my two cents. It probably needs more details.

1.25mg finasteride

quarter them

5% rogaine foam

vanity my downfall

kindof, i was thinking like those car rates, car loan sites. this way we can really analyze what we want and where we can get it. I dont know if you seen the car insurance company that gives quotes to all the well known companies. similarly seen we have these coalition doctors who are well known we can have a reliable dialogue that may lead to a better decision process.

1.25mg finasteride

quarter them

5% rogaine foam

vanity my downfall

From my experiences of becoming well-educated on this in the past four months or so, I'd say there wouldn't be much of a chance.

I was interested in price, but just a range, and a couple of elite doctors I could tell won't get into a price war. And I didn't expect it, but I was trying to figure it all out.

Now that I understand all the different methods, etc. I wouldn't mind a $1k or so difference on 3,000 grafts between a couple of great clinics.

But, I still believe in capitalism and if there is no money in this to be made, the top of the line guys will go do something else for a living.

So many things in our society have been made into commodities, and I think sometimes we suffer for it.

Hell, I even see on commercials now that for $69 you can buy a disc that can show you how to make a will, trust, incorporate a business, etc.

All things it used to take an educated lawyer to do.

You know what though. Lawyers get paid a lot more for repairing screw ups after your dead and your will is no good, or after two business owners sue each other because they did their documents wrong, etc.

Same way with a lot of things, imo. (Down off soapboax)

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week