"The Apprentice" Comments

baldcasanova

I just had to post this. I was reading from the new "The Apprentice" website and comments left from last year's clown/golden boy Sam. Here are some comments he made about baldness...

"Play Time

As the teams get down to business and devise a new product for Mattel, my early observations of the contestants remind me of last season. The men lack creativity while the women, albeit catty and domineering, are highly creative and energetic. The male Mosaics led by excruciatingly annoying Pamela create an action figure that looks more like burnt toast with wings. And the women led by bald-headed Bradford, come up with a remote controlled car with removable parts. And another side note: Bradford has no chance of winning because he is bald. Trump will never pick a hairless Apprentice. Trump believes that strength is in the hair and likely finds bald men weaker in physical and mental strength. Although George is nearly bald, he's been with Trump for thirty years and surely had a full head when hired. I know you think I'm a nutcase for this observation, but I'll put $250,000 in a briefcase right now and bet anyone that Bradford does not take the prize. Any takers?"

ahhhh, screw you man.....

630 FUT - 8/27/03

2200 FUT - 5/20/05

2000 FUT - 12/15/07

"i haven't been this bald since.... well... since I was born!"

I just had to post this. I was reading from the new "The Apprentice" website and comments left from last year's clown/golden boy Sam. Here are some comments he made about baldness...

"Play Time

As the teams get down to business and devise a new product for Mattel, my early observations of the contestants remind me of last season. The men lack creativity while the women, albeit catty and domineering, are highly creative and energetic. The male Mosaics led by excruciatingly annoying Pamela create an action figure that looks more like burnt toast with wings. And the women led by bald-headed Bradford, come up with a remote controlled car with removable parts. And another side note: Bradford has no chance of winning because he is bald. Trump will never pick a hairless Apprentice. Trump believes that strength is in the hair and likely finds bald men weaker in physical and mental strength. Although George is nearly bald, he's been with Trump for thirty years and surely had a full head when hired. I know you think I'm a nutcase for this observation, but I'll put $250,000 in a briefcase right now and bet anyone that Bradford does not take the prize. Any takers?"

ahhhh, screw you man.....

630 FUT - 8/27/03

2200 FUT - 5/20/05

2000 FUT - 12/15/07

"i haven't been this bald since.... well... since I was born!"

Interesting bet...he has a 1 in 15 chance of winning....nothing to do with his hairloss. Interestingly one of the other contestants ( a female) obserserved that he was the one to watch ( before he opened his mouth).

Sam is not the brightest.....I 've never forget the scene where he tried to sell some guy a hamburger or something of that nature for a $1000 dollars....his argument: be the first to buy a hamburger for $1000 dollars

Another note: Sam is a godawful looking dude.

I saw something on Donald (can't remember exactly what) that said that he refuses to change his awful hair because it has become encompased with his public image. It said that his rationale is that to change it would be to spark more controversy about it.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

He was on Leno about a year ago and he pulled his hair back to prove to people he had it and it was a good hairline! You could tell it was transplanted, though. I believe he got his hairline transplanted thick and didn't think about the hair behind it, it thinned out eventually, and he's using all the hair on the back, sides, and front to "swoop" it to the middle to cover the baldness...IMO.

I also heard the same thing Robert heard, he has became known to the public for his brilliance, money, and hair!