HT question

although im only 17 and therefore way too young to consider a ht i have heard thats they are horribly painful. is it really worth is even with the combination of that and a donor scar. I like my hair short but i could never keep it short becasue of the donor scar. Is this right or am i over exagerating things.

although im only 17 and therefore way too young to consider a ht i have heard thats they are horribly painful. is it really worth is even with the combination of that and a donor scar. I like my hair short but i could never keep it short becasue of the donor scar. Is this right or am i over exagerating things.

At 17, you are correct...you are way too young to consider an HT. But you are never too young to educate yourself.

Regarding Pain, I recommend reading the following Hair Loss Q&A Blog. Keep in mind, this is from my experience.

How Much Pain will I feel During Surgery

Whether or not you can live with a donor scar is a subjective decision. With today's techniques, donor scarring can be minimal both with Strip and FUE, but the shorter hair in the donor area, the more likely chance you will show your scar.

Bill