Proscar

I am just about to finish my one year's supply of Propecia, and I don't really feel like spending all these money on it anymore. I plan on switching to Proscar - are there any side-effects using Proscar, when compared to using Propecia?

"There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't..."

I am just about to finish my one year's supply of Propecia, and I don't really feel like spending all these money on it anymore. I plan on switching to Proscar - are there any side-effects using Proscar, when compared to using Propecia?

"There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't..."

micro:

proscar has worked great for me. I'd recommend it in almost all cases over Propecia for cost savings. Only if I had a pregnant wife, etc., nearby that I'd say Propecia is the clearly better route.

joto:

Good heads up. I didn't know finasteride was photosensitive. I wouldn't worry too much for the average user though, because the mainstay of the drug will still be covered by coating or internal to the pill even after quartering. That is a safe assumption.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

-- If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

-- The truth only matters if you know about it.