Noble clinic U.K

Abby

hey abby

Its a shame you couldn't make the meet but i did ask you a little late , hope everything is going well for you and your surgery .

Here is a link to a topic about the clinic you mentioned , its very recent and an interesting read

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/showthread.php?t=144474

Hope that answers your questions bud

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

OH no Balody!!! defo not yet anyway im still recovering from my last one 5 weeks ago LOL. Its a freind who has asked me about the place and would I consider comming for a H/T with him at this place later this year, thats whay I was curious to find out more, beacuse im pretty sure I heard something about this place but wasnt that sure? if you what I mean. But after reading some of the posts I dont think ill be going there and nor will my freind after I speak to him. Id rather stick to the DRS on this forum.

hi abby,i understand.

definatly give noble and norton a wide berth from what ive seen.

have you and your friend considered dr farjo seeing as your based in manchester?i had two surgeries with him and am over the moon with my results.

forgive me if im wrong but im assuming your asian?if so youve probably got them good hair characteristics that most asian guys are blessed with.take a look at a guy on here called fallenstar to see what dr farjo did for him.

good luck.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

No probs Balody fire away man, Im actually N/African Tunisian Asian and my freind is Asian. Yes about the hair we fellas do tend to have a good texture. Yes maybe Farji maybe on the cards next for me. The Journey to Dr Humayun was a long one and an experience for me and hopefully as ive never been out there before, so the proof of the pudding will be in the eating. so im gonna wait and see what happens. In the meantime my freind has been checking out some surgeons just like I was in the begining , but I was luky enough to find Bill & Pat who in a sense guided me and with feed back from other members I was able to make a decision. I hope it was the right one? So yeh My freinds actually got me to make things easier for him although he keeps comming with all these names despite me telling him dont bother stick to the forum. The latest one he showed me was some fella called Ron Davies UK Leeds????? Ive never heard of him, thats not to say hes rubbish. Any info on him Ive not seen him in the coalition list?

Sorry Balody!! it was Dr Rogers he mentioned and not Ron Davies maybe I didnt hear him correctly what he was saying at the time. Where I got Ron Davies from ????????

Originally posted by balody:

hi abby,this obviously depends on how much needs doing.i dont know the exact pricing but if you contact the clinic mick will be able to help.

i dunno mate,sounds like a footie manager,all brylcreem and a sheepskin coat icon_biggrin.gif.

rogers is supposed to be ok but isnt recommended on here yet as he wasnt using microscopes at the time of pats visit.

i went to a consult with him and he quoted a lower amount of grafts and didnt seem that enthusiastic,but i think thats just his nature.

tell your friend to go and have a consult with him as you need to go to more than just one dr when doing research into a ht.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

abby,took a look at your blog youve had a big area covered.what norwood were you before the proceedure?

i think you should come away with a good result from dr mohmund though,he is a little bit unorthodox with his ht,s but ive been impressed with some of the patients his put up on the gallerys.

maybe it IS to do with those asian hair characteristics.....damn icon_biggrin.gif

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My N/S was roughly hovering in between the 5/6ish . Now 6 weeks post -I had a close inspection in the mirror today after many days and to be quite honest I cant make out whats really going on, some of the scalp has what appears to be blackheads,some tiny visible what seem to look like pours? some very very very fine sprouts, and a very few thick sprouts what seem to be 2/3 sprouting from one place. Bills did explain this to me but I lost his email he sent. Also some hairs seem to be appearing in the scar are as well. The other thing is that there still is some numbness Is all ive explained normal????. It just seems a bit of a mish mash of events taking place on my scalp.

Yes Spex thats right I was mainly concentrating or looking into mainly the recognised DRS, trying to understand the procedures what is involved, who is who, what are the prices, where are they based the cost,etc etc wasnt easy. In the beginning I ruled out the idea of having a H/T in the UK as I was lead to believe there are no real H/T surgeons in the UK and that the ones that did exist were very expensive in Harley street London and the best can only be found in USA/canada this was in another forum similair to this . I embarked on a journey checking out the DRS from Canada/ USA That lead me to this forum, from here I found drs talked about in the USA, Canada, (Farjo clinic UK Manchester this was later on after receiving a email from Bill) to Pakistan Humayun who is also not here anymore this was after my H/T ), it actualy took just over a year to take the decision I did. These names Im hearing about Like Rogers, Noble clinic is news to me etc I never knew even existed. Im now trying to educate some opf the new guys who I know about H/Ts to save them from being butchered or falling into the wrong hands advising them stick to the forum and ask questions here and get the information you need from the experts.

abby,dont worry it sounds like you may be in the early stages of growth.the thicker black dots could well be the multi fu,s that i think your dr uses.

hair coming through the scar is normal and a good thing.

my donor was numb for weeks,it did go in the end. icon_smile.gif

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

After reading more about the Noble clinic. Im surprised how these people are allowed to even conduct their business taking into account the many unsatisfied disgruntled patients there are out there. If this had been a DRs surgery/ dentitian they would have had their licences revoked or even struck off. It seems the Noble clinic according to some, is not so Noble after all. Maybe a title the Not So Noble Clinic would be more befitting.

• 1 month later...

Dear Abby

I do not remember you but will definately grow.

As I always mentioned that I use a mixture of both Follicular units and Double follicular units.

The reason I can prodeuce much better effects that most of the people with same number of grafts.

Just wait for the end of 4th Month and you would see about 25% improvement.

If you were type V to VI, I can assure you that you would not have many people giving you such a result. AT the end of the day, you must remember I do Gurantee my work with a complimentary surgery for I will deliever what I promise.

That how important is my name to me. I work for my name and reputation.

---

I am a medical advisor to Lexington International and Hairmax. What ever I say is my personal opinion.

Dr. Mohmand is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Thanks for the reply, saying that ive just emailed you before I read this post LOL""

Ive been taking pics and will send them to you by the end of the year.

You do remember me, I came with the little boy who played games on your laptop all day and you made sure he stayed withinn the surgery compound and never left which was very good of you and your staff.

Abby, i just saw this thread, ur work looks good from the blog. only thing i can see is maybe a large area needed planting :-)

IMHO, u will get a good result as DR M. does produce good work.

secondly, i will say that I took 5 yrs before deciding on a HT and finally decided to go with Dr Farjo in Manchester. I am 100% satisfied with the whole thing from..consultation, HT procedure and the healing. I will say to the newbies, in Dr F's case, u need to let him decide exact procedure, no. of grafts, area of coverage etc. Personally, I am glad the Doc decided density over smaller area for biggest impact. i am so impressed with results, that against my original view after HT, that crown wouldnt concern me, i am now booked in for nov 08...hair greed i think they call it :-)

but anyway, best of luck with all !

FS

• 3 weeks later...