Dr. Rahal

orange

Hello everyone. I just had my first Hair transplant with Dr. Rahal and it was a great experience. I had about 2330 grafts and so far so good. The whole experience was a breeze, Dr. Rahal and his staff are excellent at what they do. I highly recommend him if you are considering a procedure. Check out my blog to see some pictures.

Hello everyone. I just had my first Hair transplant with Dr. Rahal and it was a great experience. I had about 2330 grafts and so far so good. The whole experience was a breeze, Dr. Rahal and his staff are excellent at what they do. I highly recommend him if you are considering a procedure. Check out my blog to see some pictures.

orange,

Congratulations on your recent hair transplant with Dr. Rahal. I'm pleased to see your research led you to an excellent surgeon.

Unfortunately, your photos are quite blurry on your blog. Perhaps you can take higher resolution pictures with your own or borrow someone else's camera that can and post them.

I trust you will have an excellent result.

You'll spend the first part of the next month healing and then the wait begins.

Keep us posted on your progress and let us know if we can answer any questions for you.

Best wishes,

Bill

Orange congratulatin on you HT and heal well. Keep us posted on your progress. Dr. Rhahal is an excellent choice.

#1 HT by Dr. Rahal on 08-21-08

Strip 26.6 cm

Total 4308 grafts

-1116 single grafts

-2287 double grafts

-898 triple grafts

-7 quad grafts

Total Hairs: 8412

Medications:

Minoxidil 5%

Finasteride 1 mg daily