DR FELLER UK PATIENT /RICHIE48/2100 CROWN GRAFTS /9 MONTH UPDATE COMPARISON PICS ... Halfway there and a funny story along the way hahahaha !

Hey girls

I make a mistake last time with my update and said it was 7 months well it was infact the 8th month so i apologise for any confusion .

This update is in fact halfway , these are my 9 month pics , I say halfway as Dr Feller has always said to give it at least 18 months to fully evaluate my progress , this been a notoriously slow growing crown .

Things have been happening lately and I have gotten all excited , firstly I have had another flurry of thickening and i also almost got busted for having a HT !

I have recently returned to racing after my accident and was happily in the paddock when one of my racing "buddies" comes round the corner of my van with other some other so called "buddies" ..............

"you've had hair extensions" said buddy 1

"shut up dickhead " I replied

Buddy 1 then starts pawing at my hair looking for "hair plugs" as he then started calling them hahahahaaha

I didn't panic but I wondered how the fuck he knew , anyway I started to laugh said " do I look like I've had fucking hair plugs ? "

He replied " Mike told me you'd had hair tranplants " this gave me an inkling as to how these guys had found out .

Any way I went to see Mike and his buddies , laughingly i said " do i fucking look like I've had a hair transplant you nob hahahahaahah ?

He came over and started to move my hair , mess it up and checked at only 12 inch away from my head , this was an unreal experience , Mike then decided I hadn't even had a hair transplant and apologise , he then spent the next few days licking my ass hahaahahhahahah ........I told him i had pulled the leg of one of our mutual friend , who infact I had told for real , he had blabbed , the wanker , funnily enough he and Mike are both fucking bald ahhhahahahaah .

I rung our mutual friend and said I had to take some of the blame as I had told him it wasn't a secret just don't blab it all over , but I it didn't expect it to be spoken about anymore , he couldn't apologise enough and said next time he sees Mike he'll explain that , that "wanker" richie had been whinding him up .

But I couldn't careless now as these nobs had pawed at my mop and not suspected a thing hahahahahaha how fucking mad is that ? hahahahahahah

Immediatly post and pre surgery.

51.jpg25.jpg

before in summer 2007 and now 9months later .

DSC00227-1.jpgDSC00795-1.jpg

And the money shot , outside in the sun, well happy with this pic

DSC00788.jpg

And flat , washed and dried

DSC00777.jpg

I am well happy with my progress at only 9 month , plenty more tea in the pot hahahahaaha

I was inspected and released without charge , and really to all you guys who are worried at only 3... 4 or even 5 months , just chill out guys this is really a long old haul , but I'm sure it will b e worth it in a relativly short period of time .

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Hey girls

I make a mistake last time with my update and said it was 7 months well it was infact the 8th month so i apologise for any confusion .

This update is in fact halfway , these are my 9 month pics , I say halfway as Dr Feller has always said to give it at least 18 months to fully evaluate my progress , this been a notoriously slow growing crown .

Things have been happening lately and I have gotten all excited , firstly I have had another flurry of thickening and i also almost got busted for having a HT !

I have recently returned to racing after my accident and was happily in the paddock when one of my racing "buddies" comes round the corner of my van with other some other so called "buddies" ..............

"you've had hair extensions" said buddy 1

"shut up dickhead " I replied

Buddy 1 then starts pawing at my hair looking for "hair plugs" as he then started calling them hahahahaaha

I didn't panic but I wondered how the fuck he knew , anyway I started to laugh said " do I look like I've had fucking hair plugs ? "

He replied " Mike told me you'd had hair tranplants " this gave me an inkling as to how these guys had found out .

Any way I went to see Mike and his buddies , laughingly i said " do i fucking look like I've had a hair transplant you nob hahahahaahah ?

He came over and started to move my hair , mess it up and checked at only 12 inch away from my head , this was an unreal experience , Mike then decided I hadn't even had a hair transplant and apologise , he then spent the next few days licking my ass hahaahahhahahah ........I told him i had pulled the leg of one of our mutual friend , who infact I had told for real , he had blabbed , the wanker , funnily enough he and Mike are both fucking bald ahhhahahahaah .

I rung our mutual friend and said I had to take some of the blame as I had told him it wasn't a secret just don't blab it all over , but I it didn't expect it to be spoken about anymore , he couldn't apologise enough and said next time he sees Mike he'll explain that , that "wanker" richie had been whinding him up .

But I couldn't careless now as these nobs had pawed at my mop and not suspected a thing hahahahahaha how fucking mad is that ? hahahahahahah

Immediatly post and pre surgery.

51.jpg25.jpg

before in summer 2007 and now 9months later .

DSC00227-1.jpgDSC00795-1.jpg

And the money shot , outside in the sun, well happy with this pic

DSC00788.jpg

And flat , washed and dried

DSC00777.jpg

I am well happy with my progress at only 9 month , plenty more tea in the pot hahahahaaha

I was inspected and released without charge , and really to all you guys who are worried at only 3... 4 or even 5 months , just chill out guys this is really a long old haul , but I'm sure it will b e worth it in a relativly short period of time .

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Lookin' good man; as I've felt for a couple months now, you are right on track. The next three months should include some more growth and a good deal of thickening, and then some nice finishing touches in the subsequent couple. icon_smile.gif

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

thanks gays

Spex I like "cussin" , it's expressive hahahaha

Balody "there's a childs bike outside" Potter ( Phoenix Nights ) hahhaahha textbook !

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007