Got a presciption or propecia today

vbcbc

In the UK.

And he gave me it no problem, I had a hunch that the doctor would be bald, which made things easier.

I then went to the Chemist (who received a delivery that today) , and now I am holding 28 propecia finasteride tablets.

??36.24 (with a follow up for x5 - which is a 6 months supply obviously)

Ok then, any tips from any experts??

like where do i start?

On another note, the doctor also mentioned they (he said "they") are about to (or on the verge of) release another hair loss treatment. Don't know what it is, but it's the latest and more advanced by the sound of it. Anyone know?

bcvbc

bcvbc

In the UK.

And he gave me it no problem, I had a hunch that the doctor would be bald, which made things easier.

I then went to the Chemist (who received a delivery that today) , and now I am holding 28 propecia finasteride tablets.

??36.24 (with a follow up for x5 - which is a 6 months supply obviously)

Ok then, any tips from any experts??

like where do i start?

On another note, the doctor also mentioned they (he said "they") are about to (or on the verge of) release another hair loss treatment. Don't know what it is, but it's the latest and more advanced by the sound of it. Anyone know?

bcvbc

bcvbc

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>like where do i start?

Well, it's not too complicated LOL.

Swallow one of those every day. Maybe take some good pics, and when your prescription runs out, compare your condition to the original pics. Some guys need up to a year or more to see results, hopefully you will respond early and have great results.

Good luck!

I am sure the doctor was probably referring to Dutasteride, which works on the same principle as Finasteride. They both block the enzymes that convert Testosterone into DHT, the stuff that makes hair fall out. The difference is that Finsteride only works on one type of this enzyme (5 alpha reductase, for those interested in the details), whereas Dutasteride works on both. That should make it more effective, and clinical trials seem to support that theory.