Bald Personal's...

notgoing2gobald

Hello,

Im 29, 5'10, w/light brown hair & eyes and tan athletic build. Im in search of a GIRL (ages 18-18) who is also suffering from hair loss/balding, for good times and possibly a deep relationship. A relationship w/a fellow hair loss sufferer would make our bond so much stronger and deeper.

We can share long walks on the beach at midnight so as not to burn our balding heads...or just an intimate evening in sharing rogaine massages over candle light...or just share a glass of wine wasting time together as we watch our wigs dry (side by side) on the clothes line after we wash them by hand...

I can be one charming balding Mother Fucker...I can play your clit like the violin, til you moan and pour *tears* of joy...Ill write you poems and hair haiku's for no reason at all...Shower you w/small tokens of affection, a hat or wig I spotted at the mall that I thought would compliment the remnants of your remaining hair as I *always* think of you...Perhaps we will become so close we disrobe of our wigs during sex (?)...I've dreamed of such a relationship w/such unbound intimacy and affection...just you...just me...no clothes...no wigs...rubbing our skin 'n scalps together unashamed...perhaps Ill surprise you, as I *am* a spontaneous guy, and just make sweet hard love to you unannounced, our intimacy and closeness will be so great...we will be so caught up in sheer exstacy that neither of us will care when our wigs go flying off our heads as we make sweet love like naked (hairless) gorillas in the mist...clothes & wigs flying...

Potential suitors please respond w/your current age, weight, both cup size and waist size, current NW level, and pic attached.

P.S. Im also open to a NSA (no strings attached icon_wink.gif ) encounter if you feel so inclined...

LOL @ like 5 different points in reading that!

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!