Does the length of your hair matter if your using a hair loss product?

s19m

I am 17 years old and i have been noticing a lot of thinning in my hair recently. after looking into some of the modern day medications such as rogaine and propecia, they seem to speak about hair shedding- a period in which a lot of hair sheds out at once -

i cant afford this stage so what i plan to do is shave my head(not bald, like a 2, or 3 for ppl who know the razor lengths) for the 4-6 weeks that the hair will shed.

will the hair loss product not work on hair that short?

I am 17 years old and i have been noticing a lot of thinning in my hair recently. after looking into some of the modern day medications such as rogaine and propecia, they seem to speak about hair shedding- a period in which a lot of hair sheds out at once -

i cant afford this stage so what i plan to do is shave my head(not bald, like a 2, or 3 for ppl who know the razor lengths) for the 4-6 weeks that the hair will shed.

will the hair loss product not work on hair that short?

s19m,

Welcome to the community.

I, like you am 17 and am currently on rogaine and propecia. Shaving you head will have absolutly no effect on the hair loss products. In fact rogaine will probaly work better on shorter hair because more liquid get to the scalp. I have my head shaved with a 1 guard so im with you on this one.

Hopeful that anwsers your question, feel free to post any more you have.

Welcome

Shorter hair also covers better

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!