what norwood will i be

im 22 and my hairloss is pretty stable on the proscar and minox. I will post pics soon but my hair loss to date is a bit receded, more in the temples and only a tiny bit off loss over the whole balding area you would probably never pick the general thinning. I kno its very very early and shouldnt get my hopes up but i look carefully in the mirror and think i can see where my future loss will go to as there is a very distinct line between where it has thinned a little and where the hair is still 100% strong. Again if you saw my head now from birds eye you would never pick i was going bald but from my obsercations it looks like i will eventually go to a 5A... Am i way off on this? im just trying to predict my future loss. If anyone who noticed when they first started goin bald to years later today, is the balding pattern still rather the same?

im 22 and my hairloss is pretty stable on the proscar and minox. I will post pics soon but my hair loss to date is a bit receded, more in the temples and only a tiny bit off loss over the whole balding area you would probably never pick the general thinning. I kno its very very early and shouldnt get my hopes up but i look carefully in the mirror and think i can see where my future loss will go to as there is a very distinct line between where it has thinned a little and where the hair is still 100% strong. Again if you saw my head now from birds eye you would never pick i was going bald but from my obsercations it looks like i will eventually go to a 5A... Am i way off on this? im just trying to predict my future loss. If anyone who noticed when they first started goin bald to years later today, is the balding pattern still rather the same?

Without pictures we have no way of telling what your current nw level is. also, if a pattern has not developed i'm not really sure how you can tell what you're gonna be. the only possible indication of your future loss would be your family history.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com