HT - Dr. True - 1,574 Follicular units (FUT)

diamondlight

It was the day of my procedure with Dr. True. Weeks before the consultation with him made me feel more then comfortable and confident in choosing him to do my transplant. He was very calm and laid back and had a knowledgable answer for any question I had. He is completely steered away from the fact of your money in the pocket but more the satisfaction, your best interest and what truly is right for you. He seemed a little conservative on the number of grafts he felt was adequate but once again as he explained "I wouldnt want to under go this procedure in any way as then you wouldn't be happy and thats ultimately what were going for". Green Light !

-I arrive at the office, very easy to locate and slow paced. No signs, brochures and fancy smancy advertisements all over. Front desk was very nice and willing to work with me (as I had a small problem with one of my cards). I was immediately called upon by Peter (patient assistant) on completion of the paper work I had to fill out. About 10minutes later, not even...Dr. True was walking in greeting me with a smile and leading me to my room. From then he introduced me to the staff that would be working with me as they were very sweet as well (especially the Russian graft planter *wink* haha jk). I had some final questions for him regarding the work on my temple area. Once again he was very calm and open to anything I had to say, he is very easy to talk to! He then came up with what I feel is an even better then I thought outline for preperation of the incisions). The temple work was also last minute so it was on the spot and very professionally drawn up.

-Went ahead and started to numb me up nice and good. No Pain what so ever. I have a high threshold for pain but when I mean a little pinch here n there, that is all I felt!!!

-When the strip was taken from the back I also felt very very little pain!

-Now little break time while his staff broke down the strip. Meanwhile great hospitality at my disposal.

-While Dr. True was making the incisions in my recipeant area he took his time and accurately made them one by one. No rush at all intended!

-The graft planters then proceeded to take their time and speak in Russian to each other I just sat thinking to myself about a ex girlfriend who I used to date who was Armenian (rub off of russian) haha. Wat a hottie, anyways! I was very comfortable throughout and no pain was inflicted at all.

-All over and we forgot to take immediate post op pictures but thats fine because I did at home, 3days later though!

-Im completely surprised because the 2nd day any little swelling on the temple area was completely gone. 30% redness left, Still No Pain (thanks vicodin n few beers lol) and everything looked to be in place nice and firmly. I cant believe how little redness I have and pain Ive been feeling. I go in this Monday to get my sutures out. I think I covered just about my whole experience, dont really wanna go back n read to c if I didnt lol. Plus I cant possibly type anymore!!

Overall GREAT Person and even better Doctor. SO FAR! lol Ill keep updates and I would highly recommend considering Dr. True. If needed in the future (another HT) and everything goes accordingly assuming Ill have excellent growth and results. I wouldnt even hesitate to see him for Round 2!!!

Ciao

diamondlight,

Thank you for sharing your detailed hair transplant surgical experience with an elite hair transplant surgeon. If you haven't already, I hope you'll create a hair loss weblog to share your photos with us as well.

I'm sure it didn't hurt that you had pretty girls transplanting your hair as well - sounds like it brought back some good memories for you icon_smile.gif

I look forward to following your progress.

Bill

Welcome Diamond

As you know I have had 3 sessions with Dr. True and the Russian beaut ( haha).. Yes, I think you described it well and odd enough the result will be as the procedure was. I am one of the few patients on here who have stuck with the same doctor for all 3 sessions. I didn't mind the conservative approach because now I am extremely pleased with my result

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Bill- sorry for the detail lol I just wanted anyone who had previous work to have something to go hand in hand with

MrJb etc..-from what I remember there were 2. I shorter kinda of stocky one;/ then a taller more slender one. Her and I were seriously flirten the whole time. She happened to live by me and offered me to come by her place so she could rub cream on my sutures icon_wink.gif how do you like that ? hahaha o man

Ha ha

I dont care what they look like as long as they place the grafts right icon_smile.gif

His techs have been there a long time.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Originally posted by diamondlight:

..Her and I were seriously flirten the whole time. She happened to live by me and offered me to come by her place so she could rub cream on my sutures icon_wink.gif

It was probably Dr. True..you were delirious from the pain meds. icon_smile.gif /JK

The staff was excellent AND easy on the eyes. Of course if I mentioned it then, my wife would have made the incisions herself.

I was scared to death going in and the staff made me feel quite comfortable and relaxed during the entire process, which in my case, was over 8 hours.

Wish you the best. It's a long haul but well worth it.

Glock08

My Hair Loss Weblog

Dr. True 9/22/06

4326 grafts

2129 1's

2168 2's

6545 Total Hairs

lol glock, I might of took 1 to many of those pk's lol. Thats a big deal isnt it? When you are completely out of your safe zone, not to mention its a place thats "all about your hair" and not alot of us are very comfortable with to begin so that doesnt help. But they made me feel so comfortable. Making me laugh and just all about me icon_smile.gif Being able to compare (as I did have a previous transplant elsewhere) one experience to another. Im so shocked at how painless and easy everything was icon_smile.gif Now the wait begins (this time Im gonna try and not wake up in the middle of the night to check for any recipeant growth lol)

• 3 weeks later...