Bosley Medical Violations... new allegations

arfy

I actually feel pitty for the people who do not come to this forum first before deciding on a HT. I would only hope that the people who decided to go with a HT would stay away from those butchers from Bosley!!!

1045 FUT "hairline" with Dr Feller on Nov 05

825 "hairline" with Dr Loria "saw so so results" on Jan 01

MHR 325 "hairline" micro/mini 's 1999 "big mistake"

Guest eyebrow

I went to Bosley in Chicago when I was first considering an eyebrow transplant. The consultant did have a good scalp hair transplant but that wasn't really a big sell for me because eyebrow work is so specialized. I still had relatively thick brows for a woman - I just hated what had been done to the shape by a "professional" tweezing. (No, they don't always grow back!) Anyway, the doctor wanted to charge me $5,000 per brow!!! After he left the room, the consultant told me I was a very atractive woman and he didn't think my brows made that much difference and he didn't think I needed all that surgery. I had done enough research about doctors outside Chicago to know that price was totally outrageous anyway. Clearly, in this case, the consultant was more ethical than the doctor. Unfortunately, attempts to fix the problem have made it worse so I'm looking at doctors again - Bosley is definitely not on my list!