BX3.4

jonn

does anyone know anything about this product ? basically looks like a crash helmet i think works on the same kind of principle as haircomb /lasercomb. i am interested in buying one anyone tried it or have any information at all ? thanks very much

does anyone know anything about this product ? basically looks like a crash helmet i think works on the same kind of principle as haircomb /lasercomb. i am interested in buying one anyone tried it or have any information at all ? thanks very much

Crap..

Only use Procpecia and Minixodil if you want results.. Nizoral shampoo is good to compliment these as well

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

I agree man... I'm pretty new to researching my hair loss, but one thing that has been consistent for the 1 month I have been researching is that minoxodil and Propecia are the only way to go.

But IMO minoxodil sucks

john,

I am the one of the few believers here that laser therapy can at least thicken your hair and at best provide some minor regrowth.

But I would only place that even 4th on the effective hairloss treatment list:

- DHT Inhibitor (Propecia/Proscar/Avodart)

- Minoxidil

- Nizoral/Nioxin shampoos to provide optimal scalp conditions for the above 2 proven meds.

- Laser Therapy (hair comb brush etc) and a good healthy lifestyle. i.e. keep fit eat well take some good vitamin supplements.

1344 grafts with Ron Shapiro - June 2006

I agree with JakeVig, but I would actually put it at 5th or 6th. Jake, you list Nizoral and Nioxin as equals, but they aren't. No matter what their claims, Nioxin is, in my opinion, not much more than a great thickening shampoo and conditioner. I use it daily, so I'm not "downing" on it. I'm just saying that it's claim of scrubbing away acalp DHT is...well...lacking. icon_smile.gif

My priorities in my hair loss regimen is as follows:

Internal DHT inhibitor (Propecia/Proscar/Avodart)

Minoxidil

Nizoral/Nizoral 2%

T-Sal or T-Gel 3 x per week

Nioxin Actives shampoo and conditioner

and then, if I felt I needed it, would be a laser comb or helmet or whatever.

I don't use a laser comb or anything like that for the sole reason that I don't feel that the benefits outweigh the price ($600?!? Ouch!) at this time. However, I can't ignore the science behind it and I do think that it holds some benefit. Perhaps if I were a millionaire. Short of that, my Avodart will be the most expensive tool in my regimen. icon_smile.gif

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

I agree with Nioxin not being nearly as helpful as Nizoral but I just added there with Nioxin because a lot of people seem to alternate there shampooing with Nizoral/Nioxin (there not equals but I consider it to be a apart of the same regime).

The only reason why I recommend laser therapy is because there are clinical studies to prove that is effective you can read the results of one of them here:

http://www.ishrs.org/mediacenter/pr/pr5.htm

I believe the following stats of the study cant be ignored:

# 100% of men had stabilization of hair loss in frontal and vertex (top of the head) areas;

# 84.6% of men had hair regrowth (11% of more from baseline) in the frontal area;

# 82.8% of men had hair regrowth (11% or more from baseline) in the vertex area;

I am not prepared to pay that much for a laser comb either so I decided to buy an amazinglasercomb.com instead it has more laser diodes and operates on the same frequency as the hairmax lasercomb and costs less than the return fee of the hairmax comb.

Can you let me know what T-Sal and T-Gel are?

1344 grafts with Ron Shapiro - June 2006