BHR ? Dr Bisanga

Graff

Hi again everyone

after much thought and considering various doctors including Armani etc I am seriously thinking of making the leap and going to Dr Bisanga of the BHR Clinic, reasons being they seem to be very open with showing results and some of his FUE pics / vids seem very very good unlike Armani where it really is now kind of beyond a joke that they are showing nothing still, I mean how long until we really see some grown out FUE results, I am convinced there must be a reason for this now. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts / experience with Dr Bisanga at all. I see he is not yet a member of the coalition, is there a reason or is it just early days. Would be great if I could have some feedback on this guy. As always much appreciated.

Graff,

From what I have seen from Dr. Bisanga, he appears to be doing quality work. I know that when Pat was traveling to Europe that he was hoping to meet up with and observe a live surgery of Dr. Bisanga, but unfortunately, he was in the states at the time so it didn't work out. I hope to contact him sometime over the next few months and learn more about his practice.

Be sure to research thoroughly before taking the plunge.

For more information, see Pat's tour of the leading clinics in Europe.

Best wishes,

Bill

Hi,

i think he is doing quality work, but not all the time. When i research, i found the most unhappy patients in europe from Bisanga. If there are any complaints after your surgery - u re still alone. So i have choosen to go to Dr.Heitmann in netherland.

nevertheless there are some good results of Bisanga but the aftercare was important for me, too !

good luck !

thanks guys. NW5, where did you find the info from unhappy patients in Europe? I would really like to see this myself as this is quite a concern. I agree, the work I have seen seemed excellent but I would want his results to be consistent. Any info you could give me would be really appreciated. Thanks

Christian Bisanga worked with Dr. Rose several years ago assisting with surgery. Dr. Rose was complimentary about his skills and, from what I've seen and heard, Chris has a nice little practice going now.

Notice: I am an employee of Dr. Paul Rose who is recommended on this community. I am not a doctor. My opinions are not necessarily those of Dr. Rose. My advice is not medical advice.

Dr. Rose is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.