DR.Cohen still advertising mini and micro grafts

pdm68

How in the world in the year 2003 can a doctor be recommended that still uses mini and micro grafts ?? Well in the New Haven yellow pages Dr.Ivan Cohen still advertises using the follicular unit and mini and micro grafting technique --How can he be recommended here and on spencer's ISHRS ????? icon_eek.gif

How in the world in the year 2003 can a doctor be recommended that still uses mini and micro grafts ?? Well in the New Haven yellow pages Dr.Ivan Cohen still advertises using the follicular unit and mini and micro grafting technique --How can he be recommended here and on spencer's ISHRS ????? icon_eek.gif

I went to see Dr. Cohen abt 4 months ago and was told that he does "mostly" FU's although at an incredible $7 a graph. He recommended 700 x 2 sessions vs both Berstien and Rose saying I need3ed 2000 x1 session. He also recommended transplanting a hairling and crown vs bernstien and rose covering the hairline, frontal region, and vertex (not extending into the crown). Cohen was no willing to add to my thinning frontal area.

I really was not impressed with Dr. Cohen and will subsequently be going to Dr. Rose's in Tampa on monday for "my first"

good luck!!

Good luck Jeff with DR. Rose. I had some work done by Cohen when I was 22 and after researching for years I finally had an all follicular unit procedure done last year thankfully not by Dr.Cohen.I again am looking since I need more work done and I have narrowed my choices to Dr.Feller,Dr.Cole or Hasson&Wong.I used Dr.Limmer last year...they were fine but after seeing many of the above docs work I will choose from them.And oh yeah I'm a 15 min drive from Cohen so what does that tell you !!! I really hope he gets taken down from these sites because his choice on this and other sites is really making me wonder about other docs recommended. icon_eek.gif