AHS

jemma

AHS are without doubt very very expensive. They have however provided me with hair that gives me confidence to face life even though I am running into thousands in debt ! !

Does anyone know of a company that offers the same as AHS at price we everyday folk can afford ? I'm not old, yet however, I know i am going to be wearing these units/wigs whatever for a long long time to come and I am wondering how the hell I am going to pay for them Not at ??3000 a time every 12 months. Plus the ??54 a month to have it re-stuck on.

Jelly9009

AHS don't offer you anything that other companies will give you for much less. I was fooled into dealing with them many years ago in the belief that what I was buying WAS NOT a hairpiece but of course, it was.

I recently watched Michigan Baldy's video on the subject which Be Happy was kind enough to let me know about. Worth a watch.

quote:

Go to this link- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JNLWCF0Z

and in the upper right hand corner you will see "download" it might be covered up by a pop-up ad so you`ll need to close that first.

Anyhow, you will see 3 letters that say please enter (the letters) here.

Enter the letters you see into the box then click download. You should see a timer that counts to 45 seconds, then your default media player will start to play the video."

Regarding debt

If you get a HT it is a one or two time shot in your financial arm. With Hair systems, it is a never ending cycle.. That is just another point of getting one

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Hi Arachas

Thanks for your reply.

You are right other companies do and must offer the same for less money. Please let me know of such a company as I am having trouble finding one! Thanks for the link. Unfortunately I am unable to open this. I have Mac and it doesn't seem to like the format? Anyway Look forward to you reply.

Jemma

• 6 months later...

Hey Jemma

Not sure if this is appropriate or not (advertising), but we offer hair systems / hairpieces / wigs whatever you like to call them at USD$205 incl. worldwide whipping..currently we only service men but we will be launching our ladies section in about a month or 2 (same base system options but with more variation in lengths and styles)

I apologize to the moderators in advance if this is considered advertising but just wanted to reply to Jemma's request to an alternate hair supplier to AHS.

thanks

To Whom It May Concern:

Advanced Hair Studio has received recently several bad postings on this website.

We know that the postings were placed and incited by a well planned forum consisting of ex-employee(s) and or competitor(s). Their sole purpose being to tarnish the reputation of Advanced Hair Studio, for their own gain.

Obviously we recognize the fact that being in a consumer sensitive business like ours, we cannot please all clients all of the time as some expectations are too high or unrealistic; and on the odd occasion we can & do make a mistake, but Advanced Hair Studio prides itself on tens of thousands of happy clients; many of which are more than grateful for what we've done for them.

Subsequently those web postings that aren't contrived we ask to contact us so we can make amends, we ask that you contact Chris Attrill our Client Relations Officer, 15-17 Lansdowne Street East Melbourne VIC 3002 or Phone: (03) 9662 3011 Fax: (03) 9662 3412, or Email:clientrelations@advancedhair.com.au. He is Advanced Hair Studio's Client Relations Officer in Australia and New Zealand and is authorized to discuss all complaints and refunds.

If you are a legitimate complainant this would be much more productive than posting possible inflammatory statements on this site?

Yours sincerely,

Advanced Hair Studio

• 1 year later...

well Advanced Hair studio I am not an ex employee or compeditor but and ex customer.

I would say 99% of that has been written on this site is very true and to the point as you run a shocking organization with average over-priced product and shocking service!

As you have had the market to yourself for so long now you have been able to treat us all like crap but now there is alot more competition all your customers are leaving AHS like a sinking ship!

I like some others I know now have been getting our systems from another company in the states and we are treated like valued customers and are not getting ripped off or treated like crap..and "strand by strand"??...come on that is just false advertising and Im sure someone is taking measures at the moment to argue that advertising in court.

Good luck you will need it!

• 5 months later...

they ask you to reply or contact them but when you do they just give you a load of bull and reject any of your claims, they dont care about customer relations at all they just care about how much money they can bleed out of you till your dry then its bye bye, they havn't even got the cofidence in there products to admit what they actually supply and what your buying on their website, ive looked on loads of websites and they tell you exactly what your buying and the costs, if a company witholds information about themselves avoid them like the plague, its just your money they are after and they will con you to get it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jemma, Check out uberhairsolutions based in the SE I am sure they can help you out. I am paying ?650 per system that lasts about 3/4 months so am paying around ?2000 per year. My maintenance cuts are ?40 each and I can go as often as I like as the systems are not bonded to my hair and therefore I can remove it, wash it and replace it myself. Currently I go every five weeks for a cut but then my hair is short and shows growth quickly. I know they do annual prices/discounted prices for complete service packages. If you google uberhairsolutions you should find them. Ask for Craig or Chrissy (not sure of the spelling). Hope this helps.