I too have problems with Dr. Jones

Peter

I am now 11 months from my 2500 hair transplant and have had around 35% to 40% come in. Have emailed Dr Jones twice in the last 8 weeks and no reply. Called his office last week and they have yet to get back to me. Very dissapointed in the whole thing. What do I do now? any comments would be apreciated.

I am now 11 months from my 2500 hair transplant and have had around 35% to 40% come in. Have emailed Dr Jones twice in the last 8 weeks and no reply. Called his office last week and they have yet to get back to me. Very dissapointed in the whole thing. What do I do now? any comments would be apreciated.

2500 grafts is a scary number I had no growth from my strip of 2500 other than the forehead hairline . I am begining to see a correlation between that number and poor results. I am surprised they didn't at least get back to you.I think a refund is in order at this time too.

"The first cut is the deepest." Cat Stevens

I really dont think 2500 grafts is a scary number, its probably about near average now adays, or borderline average.

Between 1500-2500 seems to be the average amount now adays for any hair transplant session.

On the other hand if only 35%-40% grew as the guy claims from his Dr Jones procedure,

then he should complain about it, because that seems unusually very low?

30-40% does seem low to me, though I have heard that "some" HTs take up to 2 years to fully show, you'd think more grafts would have least shown themselves by month 11.

I'd say better try taking to him or meeting him in person. E-mail should be realiable, but people often simply say "I don't check it regularly" or "I didn't get it".

I would think that calling his office would be good start. I'd be surprised if he blows you off. The better docs know that rep and word of mouth is the VERY best marketing in this biz.

Best of luck, buddy, in all this.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

-- If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

-- The truth only matters if you know about it.