Questions have started...

So, far its been 7 days since my op. I stayed at home with my folks for the first few days, but went back to my place and have been here since. I live with 3 other people and they all have been wondering why I'm constantly wearing a hat. Personally, I don't want anyone to know. Any recommendations on what I could say? Maybe that I had a small accident and got stiches?

Your suggestions, as always, would be appreciated!

So, far its been 7 days since my op. I stayed at home with my folks for the first few days, but went back to my place and have been here since. I live with 3 other people and they all have been wondering why I'm constantly wearing a hat. Personally, I don't want anyone to know. Any recommendations on what I could say? Maybe that I had a small accident and got stiches?

Your suggestions, as always, would be appreciated!

Someone, thanapsosis (sp?) I think, suggested staph infection. Does it look sorta like that?

Mine's been virtually undetectable and I'm 14 days today. But, I have some native hairs covering it.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

I know it can be tough. When i got my 1st HT I actually told people i had a skiing accident. But now that im going to get my 2nd one im not so afraid any more. People get cosmetic surgery all the time. If a woman can get a boob job, than why cant i get a hair job. If you want to hide it you have to have a plan. Before you get the HT you have to mention to the people that you see the most " hey im going on vacation" we'll use skiing as an example. Now when you come back from "vacation" You have an excuse. I went off of a jump, fell down and some snow boarder ran my head over. Or something like that. Be creative, but remeber your story icon_razz.gif

Yea, don't think I can pull off the staph infection look, lol. The skiing one is a good one!

It wouldn't be too bad if I didn't have these staples in. Luckily, they are coming out in a few days, so figured I would buzz my hair down and then take it from there.

On another note, how good id dermatch in hiding the scar once the staples are out? I figured I would blend some of the scar area with Dermatch and then try to make everything on top as even as possible and then apply Toppik. Thoughts on the best way to apply these two?

Any other interesting ideas?