fixed

Mahair

can a bad hair transplant really be fixed or is it a case were once you have a bad one you just end up chasing your hairloss until you run out of options . i know i made a mistake going in for advise from the wrong people as a n/w 2 and my hair has been falling out ever since i had it done i am wondering if even the best doctor can undo the damage to where i was before i did this.the doctor at MHR used up alot of my donor hair and my scalp is still tight. hardly any of the 2,500 grafts grew but the disgusting hairline he put on me. they just made me bald were they put them in the front and all over my head i am loosing hair. unfortunately the hairline needs be removed or camoflaged and then what. i will have no hair to fill in behind it or keep up with the balding that is occuring in patches.i have been put in a bad place to work from. i should have waited until my hairline had receeded .i dont know what this guy was thinking to lower my hairline like he did. it has put me in a bad situation even for a repair.my head will never look normal again. should i even try to fix this mess or try to just stay with the hat i have been forced into.I want to fix it but i don't know if i ever will be able to really as i know there are limitations to what a transplant an do.i hopethey didnt take all of my donor hair but i think they took most of it. i wonder how much was wasted by them in the trash can. i could surely use them now. i remember saying to the nurse that there was alot left and then she took the grafts and the grafts dissapeared then she said that it was just fat. i think the whole staff was dishonest with me. other than the tech who said i didn't need a transplant and was then told to be quiet by the nurse.i just read an advertisment for a job MHR is offering guess what no exerience nessasary. no kidding i thinki was a guinue pig great they let their people train on patients.

"The first cut is the deepest." Cat Stevens

can a bad hair transplant really be fixed or is it a case were once you have a bad one you just end up chasing your hairloss until you run out of options . i know i made a mistake going in for advise from the wrong people as a n/w 2 and my hair has been falling out ever since i had it done i am wondering if even the best doctor can undo the damage to where i was before i did this.the doctor at MHR used up alot of my donor hair and my scalp is still tight. hardly any of the 2,500 grafts grew but the disgusting hairline he put on me. they just made me bald were they put them in the front and all over my head i am loosing hair. unfortunately the hairline needs be removed or camoflaged and then what. i will have no hair to fill in behind it or keep up with the balding that is occuring in patches.i have been put in a bad place to work from. i should have waited until my hairline had receeded .i dont know what this guy was thinking to lower my hairline like he did. it has put me in a bad situation even for a repair.my head will never look normal again. should i even try to fix this mess or try to just stay with the hat i have been forced into.I want to fix it but i don't know if i ever will be able to really as i know there are limitations to what a transplant an do.i hopethey didnt take all of my donor hair but i think they took most of it. i wonder how much was wasted by them in the trash can. i could surely use them now. i remember saying to the nurse that there was alot left and then she took the grafts and the grafts dissapeared then she said that it was just fat. i think the whole staff was dishonest with me. other than the tech who said i didn't need a transplant and was then told to be quiet by the nurse.i just read an advertisment for a job MHR is offering guess what no exerience nessasary. no kidding i thinki was a guinue pig great they let their people train on patients.

Ma-

I know just about anything can be repaired to a degree. If you're not completely butchered, I'm sure a good doc can do great. See this link for my doc - it's all repair jobs, and many were certain to be worse off than you.

http://www.foundhair.com/pages/GalleryRepair.asp

Foremost, though!!! Are you listening and acting on the advice and opinions everyone is giving you? I know there has been a great deal of it, but i honestly can't see any difference between your first post and your 100th.

Please do yourself a favor and take some action. Regretting the past won't get you anywhere, and repeating the same things will only diminish the number of quality responses from people in this forum.

My Pix and Hair Mentor page with advice on Choosing a Doc, anti-swelling and healing advice

Guys, Mahair posted this a couple of weeks ago.

Quote -

I am going to see some real doctors in December (Shapiro and Rose)to see what can be done to repair the terrible work that a butcher and oppertunist did to me. They have helped me enormously and have been very generous with their time and patience as I have gone through one of the toughest times in my life.Going from a N\W 2 with thinning and a temple recession to a scarred, plugged and devistated N\W 4 who has had his life altered and his appearance ruined.I am grateful to them for taking an interest in trying to help me out of this situation. I know there are several issues that cannot be undone but I am sure that if anything can be done that they are the ones that can do it.

Mahair, I think I have read all of your posts (I need something else to do) and I think I am correct in saying that your procedure wasn't all that long ago. You haven't even given the grafts time to grow in yet.

Why don't you wait until your meeting with Drs Shapiro/Rose and then tell us what they suggest that you do. That might make for interesting reading.

its been over 6 months and all that hasgrown is the plugs they put low on my forhead and i am going bald now. my scalp is tight and red with pits and bumps. i have been difigured by those people at mhr . they have done bad things to me that are not going to be easily fixed.

Guys, I think we have to decide if this person is for real. It seems as if he has other problems beside, ("a bad trasplant" in his words). I believe everyone has been more than helpful to find a solution for him. I don't want to be judgemental but, until he posts pics..........well icon_confused.gif ??????

You know what. I think he is for real.

I was depressed and obsessed like he is for over a year. I eventually tried to kill my self. That's where he is heading if he does not get his shit together.

That being the case, until they take him away, there is nothing anyone here can do for him. His blinders will continue to show him only what he wants to see. I believe he is clincally depressed and really needs clincal help. That's what saved me.

The guys in the white jackets need to make a visit to his place. You know what, I am not trying to be funny, I really believe this.

[This message was edited by MeHairBeGrowin on December 10, 2003 at 01:49 PM.]