28 March 2008 Dr. Rahal 3420 FUT

Hello Everyone,

After 4 years looking at this forum and others, I finally took the plunge and ultimatly decided with Dr. Rahal seeking to obtain those amazing hairline we see in his patient pictures.

Adrian was superb in helping in coping with this surgery and explain in detail what was going to happen.

The procedure was over after 7hours and I must thank his wonderfull staff for putting up with me. Thank you Alanas icon_smile.gif

The initial estimate was 2500 then after the consult the Dr. bumped it up to 3000 and I endend up with 3420, awesome!!!!!

So, I expect amazing results and will posting the pictures tomorrow after I return from his office.

Dr. Rahal is a true professional and really put me at easy during the procedure.

I am now at the hotel and have just received a phone call from Dr. Rahal checking up on me.

Hope to see the results soon.

will keep everyone posted.

Cheers.

Portugal25

Hello Everyone,

After 4 years looking at this forum and others, I finally took the plunge and ultimatly decided with Dr. Rahal seeking to obtain those amazing hairline we see in his patient pictures.

Adrian was superb in helping in coping with this surgery and explain in detail what was going to happen.

The procedure was over after 7hours and I must thank his wonderfull staff for putting up with me. Thank you Alanas icon_smile.gif

The initial estimate was 2500 then after the consult the Dr. bumped it up to 3000 and I endend up with 3420, awesome!!!!!

So, I expect amazing results and will posting the pictures tomorrow after I return from his office.

Dr. Rahal is a true professional and really put me at easy during the procedure.

I am now at the hotel and have just received a phone call from Dr. Rahal checking up on me.

Hope to see the results soon.

will keep everyone posted.

Cheers.

Portugal25

Hi,

Already created a photo album on the Photo Albuns section. Check it out!

Went to Post Op Consult today and although I have some sweling all looks good. Dr. Rahal was kind enough to drive me back to the hotel and stop at the Supermarket, the man is truly a caring and honest professional.

Wish you the best!

Cheers

Portugal25