Oh where oh where are UsedToBeJaded's photos?

Guest balloonman

Guest balloonman

Fo rmany many months U2BJ has promised us both here and on every Hair Loss website on the net, that hair can and does grow from scar tissue. He has insulted, ranted and raved that he has great growth from his scars, hundreds of living growing follicles. I say BS!

So, after many many months he had promised to have his photos posted for all of us to see by the end of June. Well, today is July and this post is to give him a place to post the photos and/or to prove once and for all that these photos do not exist and that significant growth from scar tissue is not possible.

Here are some photos of his scar that I obtained, you can all judge for yourselves.

In this photo 500 grafts were planted and 1 year later approximately 30-50 grafts survived, this is a 1 year post op photo. This translates into a 6-10% yield and nowhere near the 80% claimed by U2BJ.

afterscars_020ok.jpg.9ec34f38ee1c7171c241603dcb803134.jpg

Guest balloonman

Fo rmany many months U2BJ has promised us both here and on every Hair Loss website on the net, that hair can and does grow from scar tissue. He has insulted, ranted and raved that he has great growth from his scars, hundreds of living growing follicles. I say BS!

So, after many many months he had promised to have his photos posted for all of us to see by the end of June. Well, today is July and this post is to give him a place to post the photos and/or to prove once and for all that these photos do not exist and that significant growth from scar tissue is not possible.

Here are some photos of his scar that I obtained, you can all judge for yourselves.

In this photo 500 grafts were planted and 1 year later approximately 30-50 grafts survived, this is a 1 year post op photo. This translates into a 6-10% yield and nowhere near the 80% claimed by U2BJ.

Guest balloonman

Dr Feller did not do this work, Dr Woods did and it is a perfect example of how Woods isn't perfect and how people that are less than satisfied are made to "keep quiet" because by speaking out the run the risk of being 86'ed by Woods.

Notice it has now been nearly 4 months since the photos have been promised and NOTHING has been delivered. This proves 2 things:

1. That there is still not a single published photo of a before and after of hair growing from a linear HT scar

2. That Woods is no G-D and he cant make grafts grow any better than any other Dr in the world.

Please do keep us up to date on the FUE from Dr. Feller, I realize scars are tough business to deal with and am interested if Dr Feller's FUE has any better success.

NW

• 3 months later...
Guest balloonman

Just an update on this thread, Used2bJaded has still not posted a single photo of his miraculous 75% growth in his scar as he promised over 8 months ago. Again, in the above photo of HIS scar, 500 grafts were planted and you can see for yourselves how many YOU THINK survived and if the result is cosmetically and financially acceptable.

Guest balloonman

Thanks Poet. It is difficult for people to believe your stories or accept what you say as truth when we are all anonymous characters.

Don't you think I know everything I said was true?

Of course I do and I knew that as I was writing it. Now all of a sudden Farrel sees a different side of Woods. Maybe my story about him was true, of course it was.

Funny, guys like you and Redskinboy who loved Woods work now also realize it is overpriced and choose to go to other FUE Dr's rather than pay Woods his insane prices. It's common sense and this guy is a greedy bastard.

As far as grafts in scars go, you know the story you have done it yourself so you can be unbiased in your findings.

Finally with regards to HLH, I was asked not to post and I promised I would not. If they invite me back I would gladly post but, I do not appreciate the moderators censoring everything they don't like. At least on this site I can say what I like and no one bothers deleting posts and accepts that we are all big boys and the F word is ok.

POET: If you have anything to add to this thread please do you are most knoweldgeable in these areas.

First about the hair growing in scars. Not all scars are created equal. I did have good yield in my Head injury scar, very good. This is verified without question by Dr.Wong and Jotronic. The scar was cut out and the grafts counted, so there can be no quesiton in this case. However for some reason the yield in my donor scar has been similar to yours, very poor. I am interested in trying more FUE in my donor scar but my expectations are low. I think most people are wasting their money by getting grafts placed in their donor scar when the yield is so poor and they could probably benefit from it more up top. It is possible with time as the scar matures the yield would be higher. My head injury scar was 14 years old at the time of transplantation.

I think many people fool themselves with yield in scar tissue and want to believe it is growing. You must be careful when validating this, it's easy to comb your hair over the scar and convince yourself those hairs are poking out of the scar. This is self deception. The hair around the scar must be pushed away to truly determine hair growing out of the scar.

As far as Dr.Woods I feel his prices are much too high and he should learn from other doctors about placement, or perhaps exchange his expertise in extraction. I also think his reasons for canceling you were strange, and some of the behavior exhibited in that drama from Dr.Woods I ended up experiencing myself and others have as well. At this point I feel he should have teamed up with other doctors instead of isolating himself. I am thankful for the work he performed and the excellent yield, but I am not thankful for his sometimes arrogant behavior.

The one thing I like about you balloonman, is you insist on facts. In this industry and with hairloss, self deception or outright deception from the sellers of products and surgery are rampant. I think you have a keen ability to get to the truth and cut through the emotions and hype. that's why I'd like to see you post more.

Guest balloonman

Try leaving a real number to contact you and I will, the one you left belongs to some woman named Meg.

Better yet, why don't you just post your photos like a man and save alot of people in need of help alot of time and money you lying a-hole.

Hey, everyone! There's gonna' be a fight in the parking lot!

icon_eek.gificon_cool.gificon_redface.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_eek.gificon_redface.gificon_mad.gificon_cool.gificon_frown.gificon_cool.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_redface.gificon_eek.gif

(parking lot audience) icon_biggrin.gif

BTW, I had some FU's put in a wide donor scar behind my right ear and it looks like they're starting to come in now...some of them anyway (approaching 3 months post). icon_biggrin.gif

trying2moveahead

[This message was edited by trying2moveahead on October 29, 2003 at 10:35 PM.]

• 2 weeks later...

I'm happy to announce that FUE IS a viable and preferable method of donor scar "repair". While other excellent doctors have already established this, I am now satisfied that I can produce cosmetically significant results as well using pure FUE.

Balloonman just visited for his 5 month follow up for scar FUE and his growth is excellent so far. Rough guess is that about 65% of the grafts have taken and grown. Even though he is not fully matured, the benefits of the ONE procedure are UNQUESTIONABLE. I will be posting the photos tomorrow with the details so everyone may see for themselves.

Many of you know that I have been holding back on FUE until I could see MY OWN results, and so far I am VERY PLEASED.

Much more to come on FUE.

Dr. Feller

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Balloonman just visited for his 5 month follow up for scar FUE and his growth is excellent so far. Rough guess is that about 65% of the grafts have taken and grown. Even though he is not fully matured, the benefits of the ONE procedure are UNQUESTIONABLE. I will be posting the photos tomorrow with the details so everyone may see for themselves.

Many of you know that I have been holding back on FUE until I could see MY OWN results, and so far I am VERY PLEASED.

Much more to come on FUE.

Dr. Feller

Balloonman had previously mentioned 30% growth rate in the scar area ???

Guest balloonman

Dr Feller did indeed write that on another website, I saw him today and he took about a dozen photos or so of the scar.

Let me say that until I see the actual photos and count how many grafts are growing I refuse to comment on percentages and yield.

Like I said in other posts there is definitely growth after 5 months in the scar tissue. Also, please remember that I had 270 grafts planted into my scar so if 75-100 grew then the percentage is around the 30% mark. 65% yield from 270 grafts is 175 grafts. While I will reserve judgement until after the photos, I do not think that 175 grafts are growing but, Dr Feller guess is certainly as good as mine (and vise versa) and we are still only at 5 months so more grafts MAY sprout and the finer hairs that are growing may indeed thicken and produce more coverage and density. I do feel stubble so hairs are indeed poking through.

I too cannot wait to see the pictures and do a "hair count" on my own. Too bad Use2BeJaded couldnt post a single photo in years to prove anything requiring patients like me to go out and experiment on our own. Kind of like re-inventing the whee and in fact, very much like Dr Woods, that inconsiderate selfish, greedy A-hole.

The scar is over 2 years old.

Congratulations BaffoonMan !

Glad to hear that the FUE surgery is working well in your scar according to Dr. Feller.

Anyone who followed the TRUE history of my story knows I posted many photos at another website awhile ago, which you downloaded and used as you saw fit to try to discredit me by twisting the facts and the truth.

For example, the picture you posted above of the BACK of my head is not where the majority of my grafts were placed. I only had about 35-40 grafts in that area.

My scar was at its worst ABOVE the left ear and below the right ear. Not the section you have chose to show, which is the back of the head.

Again, there are NOT 500 grafts in that area by any means!

If you think the section of my car you posted was wide, you have no appreciation or understanding of how wide my scars were above and below my right and left ears, respectively.

I only had a total of 500 grafts in the total scarred areas, which were from ear to ear but at their worst by the near the ears themselves. Only a small fraction of my grtafts are depicted in the single photo you posted of the back of my head to try to spin your own version of my results.

Alas, now that things are working for you, you would rather downplay it and even doubt your own doctor's assessment of your results in your scar tissue.

You should be thanking me. I went through a lot a financial and travelling hassles to get FUE in my scars. WHen other doctors saw it worked they tried it...including your doctor, Dr. Feller.

By the way, MY story is NOT about DR. WOODS. It's about FUE growing in scar tissue. Dr. Woods was the only one who happenned to be doing the FUE surgery at the time and the only one who understood my frustration with strip surgery.

I would not have a problem going to another FUE doctor in the future if his results were proven.

On another note, look for exciting news in the coming year about transplanting hair from one individual to another. Surprize! They grow under certain conditions!

The Woods are working on this as well as Dr. Gho and others including Dr.Bazan.

Guest balloonman

Please Use2BeJaded, there is no need to create further lies to defend yourself, it tired already.

If you have photos posted on another site please provide a link.

If you have any other photos of hair growing from your scar please post them or go crawl back under your rock for 2 years.

The photos I posted are accurate and I have posted many different angles and views of the grafts as they were packed in the EXACT same spot as the above photo.

If you truly want to disprove me and demonstrate I am lying all you need to do is post a single before and after photo proving your case, if not I will once again, for the 100th time, for the third YEAR in a row, tell you you are 100% full of sh!t.

• 2 months later...