Natural Hair Loss Remedy

No need to resort to painful transplants or dangerous drugs to hide thinning hair. Scientific research has shown the enzyme 5-alphareductase plays a key role in most cases of hair loss.

Deleted for obvious reasons;

....is an innovative plant-based product, which can help regulate this enzyme as studies on 40 volunteers demonstrated, with 89% showing significant reduction in hair loss. Safe and effective for use by both men and women, targeting both androgenic hair loss (that affects 50% of men over 50) and hair thinning ??“ commonly experienced by women.

....helps prevent possible deficiencies in vitamins and trace minerals essential to hair vitality.

Contains all natural ingredients like: pumpkin and borage seed extracts (for essential fatty acids and phytosterols), stinging nettle root for lignans, beeswax (a natural thickener) and Vitamin E ??“ a natural antioxidant and hormone balancer.

Yet another hair loss product as advertised on the net. I had to laugh when i saw it as i am one of those who has resorted to a painful hair transplant and dangerous drug/drugs.

Any comments?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Targets both:

"?? Androgenic hair loss.

"?? And hair thinning.

Also helps prevent:

"?? Possible deficiencies in vitamins and trace minerals essential to hair vitality.

No need to resort to painful transplants or dangerous drugs to hide thinning hair. Scientific research has shown the enzyme 5-alphareductase plays a key role in most cases of hair loss.

Deleted for obvious reasons;

....is an innovative plant-based product, which can help regulate this enzyme as studies on 40 volunteers demonstrated, with 89% showing significant reduction in hair loss. Safe and effective for use by both men and women, targeting both androgenic hair loss (that affects 50% of men over 50) and hair thinning ??“ commonly experienced by women.

....helps prevent possible deficiencies in vitamins and trace minerals essential to hair vitality.

Contains all natural ingredients like: pumpkin and borage seed extracts (for essential fatty acids and phytosterols), stinging nettle root for lignans, beeswax (a natural thickener) and Vitamin E ??“ a natural antioxidant and hormone balancer.

Yet another hair loss product as advertised on the net. I had to laugh when i saw it as i am one of those who has resorted to a painful hair transplant and dangerous drug/drugs.

Any comments?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Targets both:

"?? Androgenic hair loss.

"?? And hair thinning.

Also helps prevent:

"?? Possible deficiencies in vitamins and trace minerals essential to hair vitality.

Finasteride blocks 5 alpha reductase II while Duasteride blocks 5 alpha reductase II and I. What natural product is this?

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Johnno-

Any information to reference out there regarding it's validity? Studies that have been done with results?

Thanks,

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.