22yo, Dr. Feller, Ab Ovo Trip Report (and other such ramblings)

Balody, in my night of "inebriation" and absent-mindedness I somehow missed that comment of yours -- as Larry David might say, "pritty, pritty goooood" icon_smile.gif

Dr. Feller, thx, and if/when Round 2 comes about I'll be sure to have a friend transport me about in an alchohol-proof incubator the night prior......!

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Guest josh - b

thana,

Heartfelt congratulations to u.

I look forward to seeing your blog (if you can stay off the scorps long enough to get it together icon_smile.gif)

Congrats my friend!!!

Welcome to the club, now its the waiting game for you BUT in 12 months you will be a happy man!!!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Thanks every1,

It feels liberating, indeed, to have joined The Club, and I can't wait to document my progress when my mind is free from the seductive shackles of Scorpion Bowlage!!

*Eman, glad you enjoyed it; I actually am tryin to break into the writing scene, though it has been made more difficult since I left school early....but, who knows, perhap I will make a gallant return to academia just as the seasonal tides transform my mop from scrawny to brawny! icon_wink.gif

-----------

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Lotus, thx, I'm actually unsure of density figures; I would assume it to be fairly high, though again, I'm not sure of exact figures....will see if I can find out in the coming time and edit a post to include #s if so! Actually had that question on my master list going into the HT, but amidst the exciting -- though nonetheless draining -- day I forgot to inquire.

-----------