Will H&W ever open a clinic in the US?

Im taking a stab at this one. Top doctors like H&W are backlogged for months with HT's so unless they think that the US can provide a better lifestyle I doubt they will be moving anytime soon. I was thinking the same with Ron Shapiro I figured it would be more beneficial if he practiced in NY or Chicago which would be easier to travel to. But because they are so good, people would just travel to where ever they are.

As for a business decision if any of the top doctors were to setup in the UK they would make a killing. There is no one in the same league as the coalition in the UK or Europe. They would pretty much have this market all to themselves.

1344 grafts with Ron Shapiro - June 2006

Maybe it's due to malpractice insurance costs?

1,614 with Dr. Pistone on 2/3/06 in Marlton, NJ.

As long as the moon shall rise

As long as the rivers flow

As long as the sun shall shine

And the grass will grow

Let me listen, I will learn to speak

The old language

Yes, I yearn to bathe in blue skies

And fall apart from the world of machines

Regain my feet and my pounding heart

My Hair Loss Weblog

• Administrators

I think the some of the very best clinics are the very best because they typically concentrate on creating one great clinic with one large and loyal support staff. These clinics are well worth the travel.

Those clinics that try to spawn sattelite clinics (i.e. mini mills) normally encounter quality control issues.

I expect H and W, the SMG and other leading clinics to stay focused on providing one outstanding clinic.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.